Search results

1. Ric of The LBC

ASL.Net

I wish someone could update this. http://www.advancedsquadleader.net/index.php?title=Category:Boards
  2. Ric of The LBC

Undefeated Season

Go Dodgers!
  3. Ric of The LBC

LOS Graphic examples

What are good graphic examples of LOS, Blind Hexes and Height Advantage?
  4. Ric of The LBC

Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

Any speculation or knowledge of what to expect. Dinant historical map 1940-43 French OB Free French OB in blue??? Original redone scenarios, old General and Journal scenarios? New First Fire counters? Huh, hmm?
  5. Ric of The LBC

Jim Stahler's ASL Companion?

Any idea if this will ever be published?
  6. Ric of The LBC

Post dates not aligning with local time

The revised look of the forums is nice. The only thing that still is not working is the date stamp of the posts are not aligning with the local time. First world problem.
  7. Ric of The LBC

SoCal ASL Gameday 3/9

From Jim Aikers, President for Life We had 10 members, plus a cameo by Stance and Cheryl Nixon, for the March edition of our ASL Game Day at the Guild House in Bellflower: Dave Kocot brought his copy of Red Factories. So we strung 3 of the 4 maps out on one of the long tables and packed three...
  8. Ric of The LBC

OB Bicycles

SSR says Slovakian's have bicycles. Must they come on board with them or can they just be left? ASL 114 Cautious Crusaders I guess at a PP 1 there is no harm in toting them around in case they are needed
  9. Ric of The LBC

Does "MMP Update" thread need to be pinned anymore

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmp-updates.70568/
  10. Ric of The LBC

Croix De Guerre Reprint Boards

Croix De Guerre came with boards 40 and 41. Yanks 2.0 comes with boards 40 and 41. Aside from the Dinant map, will there be any boards included in the reprint? Huh, Hmm?
  11. Ric of The LBC

Plano's on sale - $5.24

Can't ship to California. A bought some from here last year and I thought $6.99 was a steal. Thanks Dems. https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/450098-plano-prolatch-utility-box-2-3701.html
  12. Ric of The LBC

Blaze and pinned unit

AFPh, blaze spreads to adjacent hex that contains a pinned squad. Unit voluntary breaks in RtPh. Rout to adjacent hex as withdrawing from melee. Do I have that right?
  13. Ric of The LBC

Bombardment - Shellholes - Woods

Bombardment DR results in shellholes in a woods hex. Is that hex now considered open ground with shellholes
  14. Ric of The LBC

Voted NO on all bond measures

about $16 billion total. Even one that might benefit my business. I bet they all pass because they are just bonds and do not increase taxes. :facepalm:
  15. Ric of The LBC

BOO! :p
  16. Ric of The LBC

Hello

Welcome back
  17. Ric of The LBC

Pushing a Gun

Starter Kit game. S23 Monty's Gamble: British 57L in a building. I want to move it. Does the CA need to be aligned in the direction of travel? Rear CA? Any modifiers for leaving the building?
  18. Ric of The LBC

California Becomes 1st State To Require Women On Corporate Boards

if a man identifies as a woman can he/she qualify?
  19. Ric of The LBC

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Flipping around the dial last night and started watching. MP40s. Oops.
  20. Ric of The LBC

Beyond Valor v3 Countersheets

Original BV had 12 countersheets. Version 3 has 14. What are on the two added ones?