Search results

1. Houlie

ASL Open Updates?

The weekend is almost over and folks are wondering...
  2. Houlie

Death to Fascism pack availability?

Have been looking for this in the US and not seeing it. I am regretting not moving on this sooner. I know gamer's armory had it, but it appears to be sold out now. Am hopeful they get it back in stock. Any suggestions?
  3. Houlie

Bypassing AFV AAMG w/ fixed VCA in CC

Sitrep: Immobile StuG in bypass of a building with an AAMG w/ VCA-only fire. A11.62 states a CMG w/ VCA-only fire is not eligible to attack. Would this also be true for an AAMG? Unless I am missing some immutable law of physics, is the AAMG not also restricted? We looked, but didn't find...
  4. Houlie

Not using an MA in an overrun

Can a player elect to NOT use an AFV's functioning MA in an overrun by using the lower overrun "base" FP strength of 2 instead of 4 to avoid potentially breaking an MA? I think I know the answer, but am curious to get other thoughts, or if this has come up before.
  5. Houlie

A single dr please...

To choose up sides on an upcoming scenario. Many thanks.
  6. Houlie

HtH CC in DASL

Question: why is there HtH CC allowed in all Deluxe ASL scenarios? HtH in the Streets of Fire scenarios makes perfect sense in most cases, but in a number of DASL scenarios, not necessarily. So what was the rationale for this system change? Wouldn't an HtH SSR done just as well where...