Search results

1. Khill

is there an ASL Club, Group, or Organization in Finland? I will be there 6/25-7/14 2019 thought...

is there an ASL Club, Group, or Organization in Finland? I will be there 6/25-7/14 2019 thought it would be fun to get in a game if possible --Keith
  2. Khill

Strategic considerations for placing rubble..

a place to park an OT AFV or 5/8" ? dummy to keep'm guessing
  3. Khill

Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII

LOL: but poor Bruce got sharked
  4. Khill

CASLO was really fun. the Ottawa crew put on a fine event, again. thank you. you guys did some good work producing a really fun event, appreciate everyones efforts. CASLA is an awesome organization, ensuring a Canadian city hosts an annual ASL event. great group of guys from all over Canada...
  5. Khill

OB9 First Crack at Hellzapoppin' Ridge

I think I might like to try it as IJA next time and keep the guns back to try and blast USMC as they reach the top REALLY fun scenario, plays tight, a desperate fight for both sides ROAR has over forty playings for the DB version, (not sure of any difference between the versions) and it is...
  6. Khill

OB9 First Crack at Hellzapoppin' Ridge

fun scenario but I think it is a bit tough on the IJA. tough standing up to all that USMC firepower
  7. Khill

AAR - Super Bazooka - 205

either way, I'm surrendering ;)-
  8. Khill

AAR - Super Bazooka - 205

FRENCH!
  9. Khill

don't know but it has to be getting close
  10. Khill

that is awesome. you guys gonna set a CASLO record?
  11. Khill

FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka

that was the key to my German victory too. tough sledding for the axis. so many damn Russian AFV's. a lot going on, a desperate fight, fun scenario
  12. Khill

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

DB118 Teeth of the Wolf interesting, fun scenario. early war, distant corner of the world. brits v Iraq '41. my defending Iraqis just managed the win. very exciting shooting down his '39 FB & shooting up his Rolls Royce AC with MG's. short sharp fight. I thought it looked tough on Iraqis but...
  13. Khill

planning on it!!!
  14. Khill

OB9 First Crack at Hellzapoppin' Ridge - "Jungle Debris"?

that is how we played it too. super fun scenario but I think a bit tough on the IJA
  15. Khill

the one you brought to Noreaster was pretty fine
  16. Khill

Nor'Easter 2019 Recap

glad you came out, hope you make it back to Manchester in the summer
  17. Khill

Noreaster was great fun, many great opponents and fun scenarios. But, the first round matchup v John W. the Fifth in the Saturday Fog of War mini was super fun we both chose RPT 124 Farmyard Affray and we both bid Canadians. we diced for it and he got the defending Germans and the squad...
  18. Khill

Nor'easter XXIII: Mar 21-24, 2019 reminder

thank all of you guys for continuing to run a fun tourney, XXIII! Congratulation to Steve. miss Vic. already looking forward to next year.
  19. Khill

fun scenario but I think this is a bit tough for the Germans. Michael stuffed me up front real good with all those damn snipers and well placed PFZ then adroitly fell back to cover the last two VC locations. great opponent