Search results

1. JR Brackin

US weather

Wednesday was a little iffy in the SE PA area. We were in a tornado warning - a second line came through before that line left with a wall of water and hail. The hail started small, but got to golf ball size. I have never seen the rain come down like it did, it blocked LOS for even short...
  2. JR Brackin

D3.7 Recall - Armor Leaders Elimination

Yes. ....Perry No. ....Perry
  3. JR Brackin

Is an AFV good order if in motion and with functioning MA in a hex where a melee counter is above two opposing INF units?

it has been a while since I talked with Perry - but there is nothing that i am aware of regarding vehicle, but rather the crew. The issue is that it should be specific to state a GO Vehicular crew.
  4. JR Brackin

Is an AFV good order if in motion and with functioning MA in a hex where a melee counter is above two opposing INF units?

Civil War caissons are only in GO if their wheels are not broken and their horses are still GO.
  5. JR Brackin

Do you have a Billy Baroo?

Please do - I pointed this out to him when I first met him years ago - he knows that I am behind is notoriety.
  6. JR Brackin

Do you have a Billy Baroo?

In those rare occasions where I have a 10-0 Commissar I always search and use the original Com Balis from RB. Back in the day printing was not always so good and my counted the dot above the line portion of the " i " runs together. Therefore I always use Commissar Balls as it appears on the...
  7. JR Brackin

Data on how awful two-tone counters are and how to phase them out

if you drop them on the floor they quickly become camouflaged!
  8. JR Brackin

Data on how awful two-tone counters are and how to phase them out

I disagree - I like the look of the two tone colors. i think it adds some flavor to the counter mix. As for Poland in Flames, i did a lot of playtest and grew very tired of the light green allied minor colors. The addition of the Polish two tone renewed my interest to play scenarios that I had...
  9. JR Brackin

April 9th film

Excellent movie - I just watched it. The tension at the beginning was done well.
  10. JR Brackin

AAR - Blood On The Tracks - RO1

And since JR does not usually post the games - I am sure that mine will stand - also he is showing me some sympathy for my poor dice in the game
  11. JR Brackin

The Chemist's Shop on the new RB map.

The overlay is the Apothecary - they left the Chemist shop since it plays into the RB, The Commissars House, scenario. Note if you compare the original Commissars House (scenario 4) and the one on the RB map you will note that the OOB is not changed and they used that building to represent the...
  12. JR Brackin

TPBF and FPF

Yes you will need to make the FPF
  13. JR Brackin

AAR - The Backhand Blow - DB045

You do not want to mess with Major issue's wife
  14. JR Brackin

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Not to peddle one of my own scenarios - but DftB 122 - Prescription for the Kommissar - has the building completely fortified with some other rules to aid in its defense.
  15. JR Brackin

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

You liking strawberry explains a lot :)
  16. JR Brackin

Amerikanskaya Suka questions

No that is not what I am saying. What I am saying is that when it is listed in OOB set up instructions it needs to have more definition otherwise I would play it that it - like an SSR - could supersede the rules. In the SSR you are stating it is just talking about, but in the set up instructions...
  17. JR Brackin

Sorry for the delay - a rare working Saturday for me. IMO - Regarding the illustration from JR, it could be. From the scenario at hand there was discussion at Paul S group based on the writing of the scenario. Anytime that an SSR could have a reasonable debate with multiple interpretations than...
  18. JR Brackin

IMO I believe that it is not clear the intent. It can be argued both ways.
  19. JR Brackin

Nor'easter XXIII Mar 21-24, 2019: Battleship Cove update

One of these years we will need to visit - my father-in-law served during WWII on it.