Search results

1. Dave68124

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

Good lord, I thought the stupidity was limited to just the political forums, but nope. After reading this thread, there is plenty of stupid things to be argued about in the ASL world too. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. Seems pretty simple since this is a hobby - don't like a scenario...
  2. Dave68124

SK1 VASL PBEM opponent wanted

Roger- dropped you a PM
  3. Dave68124

New player looking for learning games or other newbies to learn together.

Have you checked out the ASLSK modules yet? Kind of like ASL with training wheels. Regardless, not an overly experienced player, but enjoy teaching and patient. Drop me a PM if you would like to fire up a game. Usually a turn a day with some interruptions for work travel.
  4. Dave68124

Happy New Year and New Year's Resolution

First of all, Happy New Year's all. With a new year, those pesky, oft to be broken, New Year's resolutions come up. For me, it is time to de-clutter and seek out positive interactions. This is no place for either. I doubt I will be missed by many - meh - troll on. I would like to Thank Don...
  5. Dave68124

Trump to troops: you won't be suckers any more

This coming from the guy who calls conservatives, Nazis. Hypocritical ass.
  6. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

Talking out of your arse again? Clinton had nothing to do with the dot.com bubble, then when that bubble burst at the end of the Clinton Admin - start of Bush Admin plus 9/11 we entered into a recession. You said yourself cutting taxes in a recession is a good thing. Which cheek you talking...
  7. Dave68124

Trump to troops: you won't be suckers any more

Yes, destroying ISIS was counter-productive.
  8. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

You do understand when they sell the stock and bonds, the liquidity comes from someplace else right? BTW, you confuse what is on a balance sheet doesn't generate income and profit on the income statement.
  9. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

Ah yes, and a liberal's idea of a cut is to reduce the rate of growth on spending. On another topic, how about that Liberal billionaire now apologizing for funding false flag operations against Roy Moore? Can we expect more of this from Liberal's going forward?
  10. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

Do you understand that the wealthy don't have the cash sitting in their mattresses, correct? Your liquidity point makes no sense.
  11. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

And when you run out of the .05% money, then it will be justification for the 1%, then the 10% and the next 20%. When do you stop thinking that other people's money belongs to you?
  12. Dave68124

TX judge declares Obamacare unconstitutional - now we will get to see how much the GOP cares about healthcare in this country

Really, no thanks to us? Show off your ignorance. Jim and I are the one paying the taxes so you can put money in your pocket. You should be thanking us. Maybe next time run a candidate that can beat Trump and stop your whining, You did it to yourselves.
  13. Dave68124

Mattis resigns: Is anyone left in the Trump administration?

Two term governor of California seems to be pretty decent qualifications. Regardless, the true measure of a President is the quality of people he surrounds himself with. Most President's up to Trump have done a decent job of this - a few duds in every administration, but most part qualified...
  14. Dave68124

TX judge declares Obamacare unconstitutional - now we will get to see how much the GOP cares about healthcare in this country

LOL Actually you are enriching yourself. You said yourself your wife works for a hospital that benefits from Obamacare. Your wife's paycheck enriches you and you vote your own interests. Save "I am so fucking moral" argument for your fan boi's.
  15. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

Short-term profits? Do you buy goods made in China? If so, you are part of the same short term profits problem yourself and a full participant.
  16. Dave68124

Trump is right in one way about the Fed. Bad analogy, but the only real tool they have is the over-night lending rate to manage the economy. Like trying to do wood working with a chain saw. Works fine on a large piece of wood, but not so much on a small piece. You are right that if Trump...
  17. Dave68124

Trump's Wall

Oh bullshit. Western countries domestic spending is out of whack because the US picks up their defense tab. Trump is right to tell those in NATO to start to carry their weight. Only country that carries their weight is the UK.
  18. Dave68124

Meh, the "smartest" President ever to grace our presence said...."It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states; I think one left to go." Wish you guys would actually concentrate on...
  19. Dave68124

Happy Christmas Everybody....

You too mate.
  20. Dave68124

Afghanistan. Are we still there? Apparently so and Trump thinks its time to go

Likely you are right, but careful what you wish for. We leave a vacuum, we will be back.