Search results

1. Thunderchief

Australian Spitfires over Normandy - book by an ASL player

If anyone will be in Normandy for the anniversary I will be at the Daks Over Normandy event on 8 June. https://www.daksovernormandy.com/book-signing-sessions/
  2. Thunderchief

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Played this at ASLOK and the Aussies (me) were slaughtered. Woof.
  3. Thunderchief

Our year in ASL

This year I played 56 scenarios of which I won 21. That's a normal win/loss for me. 23 were FTF, the rest were VASL or VASL PBEM. Of those 56 played, 21 were at ASLOK - my first visit since 2010. Poland in Flames (7) and Hatten in Flames (5) were the packs I played most often. 56 is the equal...
  4. Thunderchief

And now for that reminder I promised for when it is released: https://www.echobooks.com.au/biography/ready-to-strike/ The direct links are at the bottom of the webpage above or you can go straight to your local amazon or bookdepository.com I had my proof copy at ASLOK - thanks to all those...
  5. Thunderchief

ASLOK LIVE UPDATES

Wow. My return to ASLOK = USA world cup win....... I will not be at ASLOK 2019 so the World shall surely be victorious again! Have had some excellent games so far, and currently am at 5-10. Hope to get another win before Sunday PM.....
  6. Thunderchief

ASLOK LIVE UPDATES

Lots of games going on. Some have played 7 already. I've managed 5 for a 3-2 total, including a win in my first Hatten scenario. This is a very popular module with plenty of people gaming on the perfectly sized map. An excellent HASL manageable in all the ways a HASL should be and light on chrome.
  7. Thunderchief

ASLOK LIVE UPDATES

Australians and New Zealanders! I won by the way. Darry is now playing a local guy (Peter) in a scen from Suicide Creek.
  8. Thunderchief

ASLOK LIVE UPDATES

The first dice have been rolled. Adam Lunney as the North Koreans vs Darryl Lundy as the US in ASL 208 The Grist Mill. ASLOK HAS BEGUN!
  9. Thunderchief

ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

Off to the USAF museum in Dayton in the morning then will be back in Cleveland Thursday PM.
  10. Thunderchief

ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

Weather is looking dreary from the ASLOK hotel. A good week to stay in and play ASL.
  11. Thunderchief

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Having breakfast at the ASLOK hotel. Believe I am the first to arrive :D
  12. Thunderchief

Favorite Lone Canuck (mini) CGs / Tactical Missions(?)

I have played PHD and Buron - liked them both but PHD was probably the better of the two.
  13. Thunderchief

How to fight a pillbox?

Arrange furniture around the pillbox in a haphazard manner to create negative feng shui and wait for the troops inside to become disrupted
  14. Thunderchief

The website has been updated to reflect the final version:
  15. Thunderchief

It will be available via the various amazons and book depository, so worldwide/local to where you are. I will certainly send a reminder once it is ready to go - thanks to everyone so far for their support.
  16. Thunderchief

I'm very proud to announce that my first book will be published later this year. Ready to Strike The Spitfires and Australians of 453 (RAAF) Squadron over Normandy by Adam Lunney https://www.echobooks.com.au/biography/ready-to-strike/ This cover will probably be changed a little, but you...
  17. Thunderchief

VASL/SKYPE ASLSK Scenario 4 (EST - Flexible Schedule)

And where might you be located?
  18. Thunderchief

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Booked my airline ticket to ASLOK - YEAH!!!!!!:D:jig::hellyes::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: