Search results

1. Fiedler

American M3 halftrack, inherent squad

NRBH. Is the passenger squad inherent or should it be placed on map as passenger? /S
  2. Fiedler

DCs and berserkers

Hi can a berserker throw DC into an adjacent hex in their adv fire phase if they are in the same location as known enemy units?
  3. Fiedler

Does it matter on which hexside the wall is for LOS purposes?

Hi LOS crosses the wall at G17/G18 hexside, can a target in F16 be seen? see this picture: /S
  4. Fiedler

Going to London (UK) tomorrow - any good places to pick up ASL stuff?

Heading says it all?
  5. Fiedler

Bombardment

Hi A building is rubbled by bombardment, Is a AFV in the building location dead or stunned? /S
  6. Fiedler

Los AA13 to BB9 on Hatten map over Hillock Hatten CG

LOS EXISTS? Got answer from Perry: LOS exists.
  7. Fiedler

CG PBEM or possibly large scen..

If you are interested in doing a CG over PBEM PM me. Occasional live sessions possible at times. Done 10 CGs on PBEM (4*FB, 2*RB, 2*Edsons Ridge 1*Achtung Panzer 1*PT of Königsberg). Daily logs or close to it. Central European Timezone
  8. Fiedler

CC recapture of abandoned Tank

What prohibits a crew that failed its immob TC to recapture the abandoned AFV in the CC phase, in the same turn the AFV was evacuated ? No enemy in same loc as abandoned AFV I have a vague feeling something stops them but cant find what..
  9. Fiedler

Smoke dispensers with Immobilized AFV?

Can immobilize AFV use Smoke dispenser in MPH? (In this case NahVerteidungswaffe) D8.1 IMMOBILIZATION: An immobilized vehicle cannot expend a Start MP.. AND D13.2 USAGE: An AFV may attempt to dispense smoke once per Player Turn during the MPh - but only if that AFV is not Abandoned, its crew is...
  10. Fiedler

WP NMC

Hi WP, regardless of origin, forces units in the hex to take a NMC? I.e WP placed from a mortar, OBA or infantry grenades does not differ in this aspect? /S
  11. Fiedler

Moving Crews in Hatten

No to both. ....Perry MMP On October 9, 2018 at 8:36 AM Stefan Fiedler <stefan@xxx,xx> wrote: Hi 1, May a armor leader shift from his original vehiicle to another during refit phase? 2. May a surviving crew that survived a wreck creation replace the crew of another vehicle. If so...
  12. Fiedler

Hatten CG1 in pictures

Hi All, Played the first day of Hatten in Flames, CG1 against Bruce Shields as the Nazi pigs. Great fun! Was played on VASl and I took a number of screen dumps during play. You can find them here;: Dropbox link
  13. Fiedler

Japanese (ordinary) heroes

Can they banzai charge? Can they initiate BAnzai cahrge of their own G1.5 ...."A leader must participate in each Banzai Charge that includes ≥ one MMC. [EXC to all: a T-H Hero who is created (or voluntarily loses HIP) in a Japanese MPh must make his own Banzai Charge as per 1.423]."... A single...
  14. Fiedler

Armored assault and HIP Baz team

Armored Assault moves into a orchard where a HIP enemy MMC is located. Infantry bounce, Tank enters and the enemy may fire his BAZ before the AFV may? Correct? Rule ref?
  15. Fiedler

Hatten - re fit

Can crew be shifted between AFVs during refit. I would prefer my armor leader in the 251/21 instead :-)
  16. Fiedler

Confused in Hatten aka EmRR chaos

Is an AFV behind EmRR hulldown? /S
  17. Fiedler

Ground snow - extra mf cost applies for halftracks?

E3.724 VEHICULAR MOVEMENT: The minimum Road Entry MP cost in Ground Snow is one MP—not 1/2 . All non-tracked vehicles [EXC: sledges] must expend one extra MP (or MF) per hexside crossed/bypassed. Both effects apply even on plowed roads. I,e are halftracks tracked or not?
  18. Fiedler

Bypass

Got an reply from Perry regarding this discussion: Bypass <---- LINK Reply & Q: Yes. ....Perry MMP On July 25, 2018 at 11:35 AM Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi Consider this picture of board 3a: Can a unit in D3 bypass E4 on the D4/E5 side to F4?
  19. Fiedler

Bombardment c1.82 - Reveal HIP

Hi I have always thought that HIPs are revealed due to bombardment MC. This sentence was, however, brought up by my opponent:"Hidden/concealed Personnel that break or become pinned must be completely revealed regardless of enemy LOS (thus eliminating a Dummy stack)". I am arguing that this...
  20. Fiedler

DC hero

1. Yes. 2. 4MF. 3. No. The parent MMC conducting a Banzai Charge does not have a "target". ....Perry MMP On February 5, 2018 at 11:33 AM Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi A japanese Sq has spent 4MFs in a BAnzai charge during Mph. 1, Can this MMC atempt to create a DC Hero? 2...