Search results

1. M

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

When I messed around with the scenario I just broke them down into battalions, so divided each regiment into 3.
  2. M

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

Hi Silvanski, Good job. Have you thought of reducing the Russian artillery regiments into battalions? It has the effect of giving the units a more palatable appearance in terms of combat factors, see the picture below to see what I mean:
  3. M

Where did Marko run off to?

Wrong on both turd boy.
  4. M

Typical 'Why us mentality"

that is if your not sentencing them to death, waiting till their eighteen then executing them. :cool:
  5. M

So basically exactly what the US is doing now and what Australia could never do. Just because Britian treated everyone like shit it does not mean that today the here and now we have to watch the US kill, torture and destroy. One thing that always surprises me about the US mentatlity is that...
  6. M

Oh yes, as far as I am concerned the Arabs can do what they want with THEIR BLACK GOLD.
  7. M

Okay the whores thing was plain stupid. But you tend to agree with everything else I have posted. Hoorah, a true American who can speak and post the truth without feeling ashamed. He tells it the way it is and dosen't pretend to be concerned.
  8. M

Anti-american policy = Troll Pro-american policy = Hero You do have an usual uptake on the world.
  9. M

And I can honestly say that I have forgotten absolutely everything you have posted. :love:
  10. M

The mighty One Sentence Story

marko....he noticed how all the horder wore ten gallon hats and were generally fat. Could they be the JR army ? Marko proceeded to snap their fat jaws...
  11. M

'So keep this in mind before you mouth off next time about US actions in the war on terror. We did nothing prior to 9/11 after a terrorist attack, except throw cruise missles empty training facilities. We did nothing the first time terrorists struck in New York. We are not going to sit around...
  12. M

My apologies

You mean posts that show the US serviceman is in general no better than his Iraqi counterpart. This is what makes me laugh so much with all this torture stuff, once that uniform is on then every one is exactly the same.
  13. M

Sex roles in humans

True, the vast majority of social and biological psychologists do indeed beleive nature and nurture both contribute to gender role. One interesting view is that of evoloutionary psychologists - they concentrate more on mate selection. You know the fat old man with the 18 year old bimbo, well...
  14. M

Fat TAX ?

Didn't you know that having sparkilng white teeth is actually unhealthy ? teeth in perfect condition should be just off white, not sparkiling white with all the protective enamel removed and capped. They are just false teeth. Besides I would rather have rotten manky yellow gnashers than be an...
  15. M

I'd Make Jesus Ugly in My Film

Why ? Don't you like black people ?
  16. M

I'd Make Jesus Ugly in My Film

It is called a joke. So in response to your criticism I suggest you get a sense of humour. Oh yes and for your information everyone know's Jesus was black, maybe not gay, but definately black. That is of course going with the idea he was who the scholars say he was.
  17. M

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change biggest threat to US national security

glad to see you realised the error of your ways. I suggest asking for a later bed time, which may help in your quest to post the most boring, dull and nit picking posts. :bored:
  18. M

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change biggest threat to US national security

Because you had highlighted the fact of there being two authors. Do you want a diagram ? I also have some good pictures of Black Jesus and his Roman Guard lover if your interested. :cheeky: You were being flipant in your responses, and so was I. If you fail to interpret my posts...
  19. M

You state here clearly that there are two authors. Yet I had not stated at all that there was only one author.
  20. M

A response to the above from me pretending to be you: So why do you think that is was necessary to change the 'deduct' to 'deducted' and yet still suppose the original argument has credilibilty giving that it has altready been falsified. I was pointing out that the author; of the piece I...