Search results

1. mgmasl

range to unit in bypass

There is Perry’s answer indicating Firelane residual uses hex TEM not Hexside TEM.. I asked this question years ago
  2. mgmasl

Is there Vehicle Notes for the StuIG 33B?

Yes, inside the vehicle... as usual..
  3. mgmasl

Street Fighting and residual..

A friendly unit using SF vs an ADJ AFV in a road with any kind of Residual FP by previous friendly fire.. Is attacked by this Residual FP before to roll the CC attack?.. If yes, is -1FFNAM plus TEM applied?
  4. mgmasl

Bypass and Minefield

Only if bypassing a narrow street hexside...
  5. mgmasl

FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka SSR#4

And avoid discussion about sleaze exit routes.. better if they are vanished “for game purposes”
  6. mgmasl

Can a DC Hero Drop a DC?

I remember a Q&A about a DCHero needing a DC just to be a DCHero.. if so and disappearing his DC with him.. I think no space for sleaze.
  7. mgmasl

Can a DC Hero Drop a DC?

NRBH but I think a bersek may not drop weapons.. I think DC-heros has to be considered as berseks to reflect this special caracteristics.. specially being japs.
  8. mgmasl

Vehicular MGs and MA - CA Change Penalty and Fire in Different Phases

Years ago we sent a Q&A about this particular rule with no answer. Remembering A vehicle may use any turreted weapon to change TCA, or any Bow mounted weapon to change VCA. Reading carefully rule about changing covered arcs, we though a vehicle usign a turreted Mounted weapon may not change TCA...
  9. mgmasl

Russian KV1 M39

+1
  10. mgmasl

Fire vs moving unit on a brush/roads (not path)

Anyway, in this case, if the LOS crosses the in-hex brush depiction is still a brush hex.. To use this rule need a clear LOS to the road without crossing the other terrain in the hex and so not applied in this particular case... at least is what I understand checking the example About the TEM...
  11. mgmasl

There is a Q&A saying trees magically grow... another rule to change? :unsure:. I suppose it has to be SSR depending on each scenario. I think road rule says any LOS along the road treat the hex as OG, and any road movement is considered in OG if the LOS doesn’t cross the other terrain in this...
  12. mgmasl

Wood-stream hexes are different to wood-gully hexes.. in wood-gully woods are everywhere even IN the gully.. in wood-stream there are no woods in the stream portion, similar to wood-road hexes.. Just read Road terrain from the rules book and IMHO It looks clear when applying OG because road...
  13. mgmasl

TEM 0 accordying to TEC, I read B12.3 as “no positive” TEM -I know I read English incorrectly because translating to spanish way :oops:- . Anyway, it’s not OG and so no OG TEM (-1 FFMO) if considered a Brush hex.. Good if any official clearification about road movement in terrains not covered...
  14. mgmasl

But there is not hinder from brush in the same hex.. this is TEM.. hindrance is betwen initial and target hex, so thinking about using normal brush TEM if the LOF cross the brush depiction in the TARGET hex, as usual with any other obstacle and roads..
  15. mgmasl

Upper Levels and OBA

It’s possible that the amount of rubble over the roof from upper structure combined with the non-rubbles parts of the original roof add this additional modifier. It’s not at all equal to an original roof. In fact, being architect I see more complicated the +3 against OBA of normal factories roof...
  16. mgmasl

If LOF not crossing only road depiction I think is a brush hex and a brush TEM.. I think -1.. Rule says "LOS was traced through other non-Open Ground terrain between the firer and target points." and nothing about same-level LOS.. I mean, because crossing the non-OG terrain terrain is Brush -the...
  17. mgmasl

If moving in brush is not moving in OG, so -1 nam
  18. mgmasl

What's the rationale for why AFVs can't fire out?

IMO no mandatory target is one rule less than actual an based on the simultaneous nature of the movement phase.. to move a unit first phisically does not mean this units moved first in the phase.. it’s just that no option to move all units at the same time.. as you noted maybe the problem is...
  19. mgmasl

Nothing about the system.. surely the most enjoyable game I’ve ever played.. I’ve been playing SL since more than 30 years away.. and still interested in the game
  20. mgmasl

Leader wounded in your hex (berserk) and a HS elite with a PSK in the ADJ hex... Only because the hex is drawn with 40m radius the SMC is the only possible target even not being really an immediate danger. Maybe wrong with rules..too early here