Search results

1. Eagle4ty

Duel at Reuler

Had the same question when we played it some time back. From my personal AAR it seems as we had received an answer that ground conditions were also mud and thus played it that way but I can't seem to find a notation to the official response among my notes. (One of my FAV scenarios BTW)
  2. Eagle4ty

E1.411 Cloaking Counters

It depends on your point of view.
  3. Eagle4ty

Can someone spend the time - slope/ wire PGP ( latest ver)

OK now you're just teasing! However fumble fingering and mitten grabben mit der bahr paws and finger gerpoken on fones doesn't really count!;)
  4. Eagle4ty

Can someone spend the time - slope/ wire PGP ( latest ver)

Mark's Desperation Morale site has a nice "Slopes" play aid for download. Once you've played a turn or two with slopes it becomes second nature and easy to handle (the first turn or two you may be baby-stepping a bit). Barbed-wire fences are just too easy (though I believe a bit overdone).
  5. Eagle4ty

And then what happens? Berserk enters into hex with HIP unit.

You know, I'm not certain I ever consciously picked up on that?
  6. Eagle4ty

BG Counters 44: Stuart SP, 60a Centaur AA Mk I, Centaur AA Mk II, & Crusader AA Mk II, & Crusader AA Mk I

May want to check with Gunner Scott about spelling error corrections! :oops:🤣
  7. Eagle4ty

Pretty sure the CONCEALMENT LOSS/GAIN TABLE specifies "...GOOD ORDER OR UNBROKEN..."
  8. Eagle4ty

A Little Help With Trying To "Intensive Fire" In The Defensive Final Fire Phase...........

I don't believe the rule was ever changed, it was simply clarified though there was some errata that issued that expounded on the principal that Intensive Fire wasn't allowed if marked with a Final Fire counter..
  9. Eagle4ty

It's kind of difficult to remain HIP (and most cases concealed) when you have to fire at a unit entering your Location; A8.312 TPBF: An armed, unbroken Infantry DEFENDER not in Melee must after all Residual-FP/minefield/OBA attacks then immediately attack any Infantry/Cavalry MMC unit that...
  10. Eagle4ty

British Carrier Note Q

:p
  11. Eagle4ty

"As Luck Would Have It" SSR 2 foxholes as rout and rally terrain

Sounds like HR time to me!:cautious:
  12. Eagle4ty

Questions around 10.711 voluntary rout and interdiction

Just like education, don't let it go to you head.:rolleyes:
  13. Eagle4ty

BG Counters 40:

I still agree with JRV that the 37mm was not carried en portee but was a fixed mount inherent weapon system. From the few pics I've seen of them and from their use in North Africa it is pretty certain there was no effort to ever have them dismounted from the vehicle and fired as a standard...
  14. Eagle4ty

Questions around 10.711 voluntary rout and interdiction

I'm with Ric on this one. You're parsing out too much of the EXC. The entire portion of the rule reads "Broken units must rout away (ATTACKER first — one unit at a time [EXC: Voluntary Rout; 10.711]) during that RtPh or be eliminated for Failure to Rout [EXC: Surrender; 20.21]." which explicitly...
  15. Eagle4ty

Thread for ideas on KWASL's Steep Hills rules addition.

Quite a few areas of the Pacific campaign could include Steep Hills especially The Philippines, New Guinea and the Dutch East Indies though even places like Saipan, Guam and Peleliu and other volcanic islands presented actions where that type of terrain was a factor.
  16. Eagle4ty

Grant Gun TK#

Outstanding reply as for quite a while I hadn't made that differentiation.
  17. Eagle4ty

July 1944 scenario's and anything around Caen wanted

TAC-7 Trap In Carpiquet, Carpiquet, FR 4 JUL 44 ....German (D)-Canadian (A); Bc (Bocage) SP227 Party Boys, Carpiquet, FR 5 JUL 44...British (D)-German (A) TAC-37 Chestnuts! Hot Chestnuts!, Buron, FR 8 JUL 44...German SS (D)-Canadian (A) FT-40 Ready To Sting, Cussy, FR 8 JUL 44...German SS...
  18. Eagle4ty

A15.23 2 Man SWs?

Forgetting the obvious? Been there done that!:oops::LOL: