Search results

1. turlusiflu

TPBF and FPF

It makes sense, tack så mycket
  2. turlusiflu

TPBF and FPF

Ok, thank you guys. Just one additional doubt. When the HW unit enters the hex, the hex is marked with a CC counter. Does it prevent the HW unit from firing in the AFPh?
  3. turlusiflu

TPBF and FPF

As per A8.312 TPBF: An armed, unbroken Infantry DEFENDER not in Melee must after all Residual-FP/minefield/OBA attacks then immediately attack any Infantry/Cavalry MMC unit that enters its Location during the MPh whether it uses Defensive First Fire, Subsequent First Fire, or FPF. Should a...
  4. turlusiflu

Critical Hit at Point Blank Range

Yes, but case L (and all Cases) is a DRM to get the Final TH, it does not modify the Modified TH#. EDIT. I see my mistake, I had misunderstood the concept of Final DR. Thanks anyway
  5. turlusiflu

Critical Hit at Point Blank Range

As per C3.7, "A CH also occurs while using the Infantry Target Type whenever the Final TH DR is < half the Modified TH#". As per C3.3, "Any Gun or Ammo modifications (C4) are added directly to the Basic TH# to achieve a Modified TH#". As per C4, Point Blank Range is a DRM to the TH, not a...
  6. turlusiflu

Changing CA of a malfunctioned Gun

Thank you!
  7. turlusiflu

Changing CA of a malfunctioned Gun

As per C3.22 "CHANGING CA WITHOUT FIRE: A Gun may change its CA without firing only at the end of a friendly fire phase (not MPh), and only if at that time its crew is still able to fire it without using Intensive/Sustained Fire". Does it mean that a crew cannot change the CA of a malfunctioned...
  8. turlusiflu

Capture that Gun!

When the Victory Conditions of a scenario states that you have to capture a Gun, does it mean that you have to possess the Gun? Is it not enough to occupy the Location with no enemies in it?
  9. turlusiflu

Intensive Fire and Residual FP

Does Intensive Fire leave Residual FP? I cannot find it in the SK Rules, but A8.25 in the ASLRB states that "Neither Intensive Fire (C5.6), AP-type ammo (see 8.2), nor PF/PFk (C13.31) leaves Residual FP." It seems a miss in the SK rules.
  10. turlusiflu

PillBox

Thank you. So, there is no real action in the CCPh involving units inside the pillbox. Referring to broken units, some questions, just to clarify: - If there are enemy units in an adjacent hex to that of the pillbox, does a broken unit inside the pillbox get a DM counter? In such case, would...
  11. turlusiflu

PillBox

B30.2: "...Fire from inside a pillbox into its own hex is limited to CC...". In what case you can fire in CC?
  12. turlusiflu

Sniper activation by IFT after TH

Of course you're right, too many exceptions for what seems as you say arbitrary. But you should agree at least (or not :) ) that two shots of the same ordnance shouldn't trigger different kind of results.
  13. turlusiflu

Prepare ship for light speed! No, no, light speed is too slow! Light speed, too slow?! Yes...

Prepare ship for light speed! No, no, light speed is too slow! Light speed, too slow?! Yes, we’re gonna have to go right to…LUDICROUS SPEED!
  14. turlusiflu

What I think is that the actions that generate a SAN are actions that a Sniper "may see" who make them and react to them. A Sniper may see who fires small arms (IFT) or Ordnance (TH), who is trying to avoid harm (MC), who is trying to make things (TC), and who is Entrenching. The Sniper reacts...
  15. turlusiflu

Amen to this :D
  16. turlusiflu

Thanks to all your comments; asl458, you're right, what I meant to say is that the single action of firing a Gun results in two different possibilities of triggering the SAN. I think that the IFT DR is a mere resolution of the real attack (TH), as is the TK DR. Nevertheless, I will apply...
  17. turlusiflu

Rule A14.1: "...A player is subject to Sniper attack during any PFPh, MPh, DFPh or AFPh whenever he makes a TH, MC, TC, non-OBA IFT, or Entrenching, Original DR [EXC: those made for Prisoners] equal to the enemy SAN". Does this non-OBA IFT include IFT resolution after TH against Infantry? If...
  18. turlusiflu

Tables A9 & A10 for SASL - 2016

Thank you Augie, it makes sense what you explain.
  19. turlusiflu

Tables A9 & A10 for SASL - 2016

Board 23 at the bottom of column of "city" boards is marked as "v". In former versions of the table it was marked as "c". Is it a missprint, or is it a change on purpouse?
  20. turlusiflu

Novice Guide to SASL (using ASLSK maps) by Peter Fisla, 2006

I think that there should be a mistake in the setup in the Novice Guide. According to the friendly forces, there are 12 squads and 2 HS, and they are divided into 4 stacks. It means that, at least, one of the stacks is overstacked, and I think that you cannot setup overstacked in ASL (and...