Search results

1. C

ASL Map Bundle

I am hunting for the original map bundle, boards 1-52 etc. Are there any for sale? Thanks
  2. C

Looking for a PBEM game

Have a game. Thanks
  3. C

Hi Tom - I did find a game. I should probably only do one at a time. When it is completer I...

Hi Tom - I did find a game. I should probably only do one at a time. When it is completer I will Ping you. I hope all is well with you! Cheers John
  4. C

Looking for a PBEM game

Looking for a game , 2-3 files a week. Thanks, John
  5. C

Scenario Pad3 Earning Face Baz44

They were (a) designated counters but in Chinese colors. Thats what threw me
  6. C

OK Thanks Guys. I was going a bit off the edge there looking for counters that don't exist. Cheers
  7. C

This scenario from Broken Ground calls for two Chinese Baz 44's. I couldn't find any in my counter mix. Where did the Chinese Baz 44's get published? Was a good scenario by the way. Would try it again, Nippon victory Cheers John
  8. C

Lone Canuck Publications.

another thumbs up for inclusion
  9. C

How did you print them out?
  10. C

How can you print out the Fun for ASL maps that LC has on the website? Looks cool. I want to get some of those on the table. Thanks John
  11. C

VASLeague 2017, general discussion

Robert Oler defeated my US forces in a game of J178 Old Friends. I was too conservative in entering my armor and failed to concentrate it. Rob was able to continually sting me until I hit the Cap. Nice defense by Rob in this one. Cheers
  12. C

Dispatches from the Bunker Holiday Sale & #44 Update

Vic - I want to extend my subscription. I believe 44 is my last one. Thanks for the great product John
  13. C

What boardgames have you played recently?

Played Virgin Queen this weekend with 6 guys from the 1st MN historical gaming society. 5 of us had not played before. We crunched through the ruleset and picked up the mechanics as we went. A lot going on in this one. Caught the mechanics but not strategies so need to play it again. Well...
  14. C

Played SCS Yom Kippur for the first time this weekend at our 1st MN Historical Club. Fun to play a classic hex and counter game again. Been a long time and my first SCS game too. Good historical feel. Ended as a Minor Israeli victory.
  15. C

Played my 1st COIN game last night at the 1st MN Historical Wargame Society, Liberty or Death. I started picking it up a bit at the end after drowning at the the start. Game concept is strong. The system obviously needs to be played a few times to get past the mechanics to reach a level of...
  16. C

In the last couple of months have played a few games of Viticulture and a couple of its expansion, Tuscany. My brother in law has the game. All about growing a vineyard and selling wine. Base game is solid, expansion has multiple additions / options and it is very, very good. High production...
  17. C

I see MMP advertised its Black Friday offerings. I know this is a general question but what MMP series would you recommended? I am looking for the 2 or 3 top recommendations of those series that are for sale on Friday. I do not own any of these series and wanted to try one. Sale List...
  18. C

I have never played paydirt. How does it compare to Statis Pro Football? John
  19. C

Played Combat Commander a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Daughter kicked my butt by 17 points. I just wanted to see what it is all about. Some people I game with will never play ASL but maybe would play this "lighter" game. Definitely had some untimely random events for my troops. I...
  20. C

My wife and I enjoy this one too. We use the variant of drawing random production buildings to mix things up a bit game by game.