Search results

1. fanatic+1

Bocage Hexside

Hedge/wall provides tem under the circumstances depicted while bocage would block.
  2. fanatic+1

Bocage Hexside

Thanks. Perry’s answer indicates a LOS slightly off the hex side that clips the hedge/wall depiction provides tem but does not block LOS. Different with bocage.
  3. fanatic+1

Bocage Hexside

It seems incongruous that a LOS directly down a hex spine of a wall is blocked while one that just nicks the wall is blocked, but there it is.
  4. fanatic+1

Bocage Hexside

I always wondered about this. Is the situation any different if it is a wall/hedge rather than bocage?
  5. fanatic+1

Concealed/Dummy Units and HIP Fortifications

Does a concealed/dummy unit force the opponent to reveal HIP fortifications when it has LOS to them (within 16 hexes if in concealment terrain) or does the controlling player need to reveal a real ground unit to do so?
  6. fanatic+1

Reversing in bypass cost?

See EX D2.33
  7. fanatic+1

Reversing in bypass cost?

5 mp. 1 to start and x4 to reverse out of hex.
  8. fanatic+1

Same Hex Vehicular MG Fire

Thanks. What about an AAMG that is restricted so that it cannot fire in the VCA? Can it fire at a unit that enters its hex from inside the VCA?
  9. fanatic+1

Same Hex Vehicular MG Fire

Is it correct that vehicular BMGs and CMGs cannot fire into their own hex because it is not considered part of their VCA or TCA?
  10. fanatic+1

crest LOS questions

I am not sure the VASL LOS function is correct in this case. My understanding is that the LOS from Y4 is not subject to the "plateau effect" if through Y3 and is subject to the "plateau effect" if through Z3. I believe a LOS along the hexspine between Y3 and Z3 is still clear per A6.1 (the...
  11. fanatic+1

Cannister and FFMO/FFNAM

Does cannister benefit from FFMO and FFNAM?
  12. fanatic+1

Revealing a roadblock at night

E1.16 controls.
  13. fanatic+1

Mud and Open Ground Hexsides

Thanks, I missed that EXC in 3.64.
  14. fanatic+1

What about going from woods to open ground. Is that an open ground hexside? What about going from open ground to woods?
  15. fanatic+1

How do you determine if a hexside is Open Ground during Mud? See E3.64 and E3.65. Fore example, if I enter a woods hex from another woods hex and the hexside crossed does not have any woods artwork on it, does that count as an Open Ground hexside?
  16. fanatic+1

MOL vs. AFV in Bypass

Playing Streets of Stalingrad as the Russians. By the end of turn 6 I had knocked out all 5 German AFV with MOL. Got lucky.
  17. fanatic+1

Firing SW and Street Fighting

Does a squad that uses CCRF and kills the AFV have the ability to use a mg at full effectiveness?
  18. fanatic+1

Firing SW and Street Fighting

If a squad fires a SW can it still street fight an AFV? Rules reference?
  19. fanatic+1

Which rule do you want to change?

I never knew this. Do you have a rule reference?
  20. fanatic+1

MOL vs. AFV in Bypass

If you attack an AFV in bypass with a MOL, what happens if you roll a 1 on the CDR but do not turn the vehicle into a blazing wreck? Do you place a flame in the burnable terrain the AFV is bypassing? Or is no flame placed?