Search results

1. J

(A7.211) TPBF question

Say a unit is in bypass of a hex containing concealed defenders. If said defenders open up then they will do so with TPBF. Makes sense. Now consider what happens (if I interpret the rules correctly) when a unit ENTERS a hex containing concealed units. The defender is forced to reveal at...
  2. J

KGP mist question

I just want to be sure that we are playing the mist rules correctly with the following questions. Is the extreme mist LOS hindrance cumulative with other hindrances? eg. if tracing through a hex with extremely heavy mist mist and brush is it +1 or +2? I think it is the former. Is the mist...
  3. J

KGP I question

Thanks ABills, Now if only I could find the bloody counter!
  4. J

KGP I question

The American 90L is listed as having an "M4 tractor" to pull it but I cannot seem to be able to find this piece and it is not in Chapter H. Can anyone help out? Thanks
  5. J

KGP I question

The American 90L is listed as having an "M4 tractor" to pull it but I cannot seem to be able to find this piece and it is not in Chapter H. Can anyone help out? Thanks
  6. J

Avoiding gun duels by MG fire

I am getting back into ASL after a long hiatus so please forgive what may be an often-posed question. If a tank is using bounding fire to flank an opponent the defending tank most likely will want to present it's frontal armor and can attempt to do so by declaring a gun duel. However, given...
  7. J

"Bushmasters" question

Hello all, I am returning to ASL after quite some time and was flicking through my scenarios recently. Something about "Bushmasters" really appeals to me but I have seen many references that this scenario is hideously unbalanced. Does anyone care to enlighten me and describe why it is so? Thanks