Search results

1. D

Hatten CG thoughts...

I had a HMG w/ -1 leader there every day, but like Steve said, he just WP'd him and he was not very effective for most of the days. The graveyard plan of putting a tank hull down, was nullified the numerous 60* mortars that the American gets. He had at the end something like 8 mortars firing...
  2. D

RO CG I question (Initial scenario Rockets)

I'm going to be Steve's opponent in this and even though it benefits me, without a pre-reg those rockets if anything will hamper the German. All I see as a result of letting those rockets fly, is a lot of fires and rubble that is going to slow him down, especially if they land in some of those...
  3. D

Raaco- what system storage do you use?

Steve's back from his work-vacation tomorrow, I'm sure he would be willing to send you any of the files you want when he gets back. I know he has shared them with numerous people at ASLOK the last two years and anybody else who has asked.
  4. D

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Ok, thanks. Those hexes can be very useful to the German as he attempts to take Hall 4 the "Martin Ovens." I'd love to hold Hall 4 as long as possible for the "extra" sniper attacks.
  5. D

In follow up to my post above, I'm playing as the Russian and anybody who has started/played RO CG I. Any suggestions for purchases with the 10 CPP? Little intimidated by the fact that the German has the potential to be rolling 80-90 squads vs my measly 50-60 squads (some in reserve) on that...
  6. D

My brother and I will be playing RO CG I next after we finish the Hatten CG and looking at the triangle hex buildings, trying to get how they work. Taking for example the Hall 2 Rolling Shop. Hexes V 13 and W14 are essentially Level 2 buildings however their base level can also directly...
  7. D

And he's solved the issue of not having feet on the inserts to prevent lateral movement, a new 3d printer that he has access to is now capable of printing them on the inserts directly eliminating the need to glue them on after the fact.
  8. D

Steve is on vacation, but I'm his brother. These are a sample of some of his 3D printed Raaco inserts. This is my American box (top layer), the vehicles are underneath inside inserts like the other picture. Any files on how to print them he would, I'm sure be willing to provide when he gets back.
  9. D

Another KGP Stoumont

This CG comes to a close during movement phase of German turn #3 on 20AM. My brother conceded Sunday after he lost several vehicles to BAZ shots, yet another Panther to CC and then immobilized one of the last Panthers alive on the board with an ESB attempt. At the end, Steve only had four...
  10. D

HT CGI

Don't remember where I saw it exactly, but pretty sure the designer answered this a little while back and yes you can buy Forts and OBA as the US player on the first day.
  11. D

Another KGP Stoumont

Here's the situation at the end of Turn 2 on 20AM. My brother will chime in I assume, but in the center (where 95% of the important fighting is going on today) I dropped a WP OBA mission to blind a 9-2 led stack in GG16, this stack however was still strong enough to break the stack that tried...
  12. D

Another KGP Stoumont

So we started 20AM today. Only got through one turn, however this one turn displayed the single worst defensive fire phase of my entire ASL career. In a pitched battle for the II17 building he exposes a 9-2 in FF14 outside of the foxhole and in LOS of a 9-2 led 3 squad , 3 .50cal stack. In...
  13. D

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Bog Removal
  14. D

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

White Scout Car
  15. D

Another KGP Stoumont

Have to wait until my brother posts the perimeter pics to visualize, but I've been able to get across the stream just to the south of the N33 using a couple obj. hexes (one the German thoughtfully provided). This stream really seems to channel the Americans. Since I can now set up on the south...
  16. D

Another KGP Stoumont

Will be finally restarting this in a week or so.