Search results

1. Gordon

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Certainly "realistic" as it seems it's mostly people arguing, which is what reality has devolved to. ;)
  2. Gordon

Geoboard hex id font?

Very cool website Tom. Unfortunately I don't have any of the suggested fonts installed. I did find that Arial is a close approximation which will be good enough for my use.
  3. Gordon

Geoboard hex id font?

I'll give that a shot. Grazie!
  4. Gordon

Geoboard hex id font?

And it was my guess as well, but it doesn't appear to be a good match so far.
  5. Gordon

Geoboard hex id font?

Thanks, I have a copy (I was one of the original contributors to the doc ;)) but I don't think it talks about original board fonts. I've tried (at least the versions installed on my computer) Helvetica, Times New Roman and Lyon, and none of them appear to be a good match. I'll keep digging.
  6. Gordon

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

I would think that there'd be some number between "too costly too print" and "too exorbitant to buy." I guess that's the real question though, what is the break-even number of orders needed to make a print run feasible/profitable.
  7. Gordon

Seems odd, given what I've seen for it going in the secondary market, but then again, I ain't a publisher. :unsure:
  8. Gordon

Missing overlay X2 (The tomb)

I can't seem to find my overlay X2, the desert tomb or mausoleum. If anyone could share a good quality scan, I would like to make a replacement. TIA
  9. Gordon

Geoboard hex id font?

Anyone know what font it used for the geoboard hex ids? TIA
  10. Gordon

Hello there!

Welcome
  11. Gordon

AAR - The Middle Of Nowhere - TX-10

🤢
  12. Gordon

Any hope for an Operation Chariot reprint?
  13. Gordon

Geoboards - ideas wanted

More desert building/village/city overlays?
  14. Gordon

So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

Not counting Dinant?
  15. Gordon

Total number of counters in AH's/MMP's ASL Core Modules?

Well, whadaya know, I just checked my boxes. The "old" boxes list the number of 1/2" and 5/8" counters, the new boxes just list the number of counter sheets. So it's off to BGG with y'all.
  16. Gordon

Total number of counters in AH's/MMP's ASL Core Modules?

Don't the boxes state the number of counters?
  17. Gordon

USS Hornet (CV-8) Wreck Found By Paul Allen

Indeed. Yorktown, Enterprise and Hornet were sisters. Wasp was a Yorktown-lite.
  18. Gordon

6.999 Russian Multi-Applicable Vehicle Notes - Note J

Po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe. Somebody's got to toss 'em in and run like hell. Last guy out, or somebody goes back. :sneaky: I'd also add, that the above (to my mind) only applies to a voluntary bail-out and destruction of the vehicle. To quote The Chieftain during a "highly emotional event" like "Oh...
  19. Gordon

6.999 Russian Multi-Applicable Vehicle Notes - Note J

Which seems odd (warning realism argument) considering tossing a couple grenades onto a pile of shells in the turret/hull would probably do quite nicely.
  20. Gordon

Stream Hex

What is this new (probably old) devilry of which you speak? Bypass gauges? Probably machined from Platinum to prevent distortion over time, but even that didn't work out for the metric system.