Search results

1. Alan Hume

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

I did get the Critical Hit black SS right enough (no turn counters from anyone though) I stupidly sold them, should have kept them
  2. Alan Hume

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I chose 1st Class Post too if I remember correctly but for some reason it's being posted with a parcel delivery company and they don't work weekends they already sent me an email saying it will arrive Monday bummer Still, not Second Chance Games' fault, they do a sterling service
  3. Alan Hume

expecting my Red Factories from Second Chance Games to arrive on Monday, can't wait guess I really should have gone down to HEROES and picked it up there
  4. Alan Hume

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

I don't have any of their products so I would sure vote for Alan to make them
  5. Alan Hume

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

Well that supercedes what I said as they are elite squads
  6. Alan Hume

Hi, I wrote the scenario so hope i can help some. I don't have access to the scenario right now but, unless it specifically states in an SSR that they can freely deploy then no, they can only deploy with the assistance of a leader Hope you enjoy the scenario nonetheless
  7. Alan Hume

Just preordered the ASL Pacific Starter Kit with Second Chance Games
  8. Alan Hume

ASL Starter Kit #4 PTO - up for pre-order

too late now, just saw Second Chance Games headsup on Facebook that they have it up for preorder so just went straight over there and ponied up the cash :) (now I gotta start saving to pay for Croix de guer and suchlike) probably a good buy though as I have never played Pacific, figure this...
  9. Alan Hume

Awesome, it's a must buy then wonder when Second Chance Games will have it up for preorder
  10. Alan Hume

are those new maps then? If they are I reckon I'm going to have to get a copy sometime sounds like it would be a good intro to Pacific play
  11. Alan Hume

Happy 20th Anniversary MMP

It would be great to see MMP release a version of Swedish Volunteers
  12. Alan Hume

just bought some more counters from Alan Findley at Broken Ground, some Berserkers, Acquisition etc. GREAT addition to the game
  13. Alan Hume

New WO Pack

sounds good, was just kind of hoping it might be up on preorder as we speak
  14. Alan Hume

New WO Pack

sounds good, wonder when Second Chance Games will have it up for sale?
  15. Alan Hume

New WO Pack

sounds good, any idea what it is retailing for?
  16. Alan Hume

In praise of Battle School's Battle Dice!!!

Yeah, I reckon Battleschool dice do actually spice the game up for sure I like rolling with them and the collector in me appreciates them too
  17. Alan Hume

New WO Pack

I just wondered if anyone had any insight on the new Winter Offensive Pack at all? Here's hoping
  18. Alan Hume

I never saw it like that Jack and while I am certainly no academic I hope it was a decent article for what it;s worth sorry if this has taken over the thread a bit
  19. Alan Hume

Thanks, I appreciate that. Have to admit I was rather taken aback by the reaction