Search results

1. JRKrejsa

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Road Rage DC Conscripts IC2 Vietnam, 1953, French, backed by two Chafees, must win by x amount of CVP, while driving into an expected ambush. The Viet Minh are all HIP, which makes life interesting.... I plodded forward, trying to avoid any bazookas. The Viet Minh were set up as far out as...
  2. JRKrejsa

Second Step ASL RO2 Beautiful map! My Soviets were taking a pounding the whole time. The 200mm Rocket OBA landed square in the group of 6-2-8s, eliminating 2.5 squads and wounding the 9-2 before the scenario even started. But it also started a fire in Hall 9, which blazed away, and kept it...
  3. JRKrejsa

Korean HASL from LFT!

Any news on the Korea Project?
  4. JRKrejsa

As Luck Would Have It. ASL WO30. Normandy ‘44, British Airborne must slow or stop Panzergrenadiers and assorted vehicles. This is on the new board 11a. My defense was too far foreword and too spread out. I should have covered the exit area and VP buildings better. Most of my opponents...
  5. JRKrejsa

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

I am. A lot of them are combinations from Blood and Jungle. I know we’re spoiled, I’m just not a fan of the generic markers. I even made ones for KWASL....
  6. JRKrejsa

But only for the nationality’s in their scenarios.
  7. JRKrejsa

Got the Free French the other day. Counters look good, and this definitely fills a hole in the system. I'm excited about breaking them out for a scenario. One complaint- this set should include a turn record marker for the Free French, one each, with the FF Cross of Loraine on one side, and a...
  8. JRKrejsa

The elephant in the room for missing counters

I had not seen that in 20+ years. Still odd. The small elephant is qute though....
  9. JRKrejsa

Hungarian sceanrios?

What is the status of, "Charge of the Bumblebee?" The name alone sounds interesting....
  10. JRKrejsa

Bloodied at Wheeler BFP CtR-12 Corregidor '45, US Airborne trying take whats left of a costal artillery battery from the IJA. My opponent set up a defense in depth, with the IJA falling back. I sent most of the Paratroopers from the north, with a platoon coming from the east to keep them...
  11. JRKrejsa

Return to the Rock BFP CtR-4 Corregidor '45, the initial parachute landing on the island. The revised jump rules are easy to use- just some modification from the normal jump rules. I dropped the paratroopers as close to the Topside Barracks as possible. With the heavy winds TC, there were...
  12. JRKrejsa

Which scenario?

Is it the one from a recent AP, on Peleliu, Bats Outta Hell AP115? It has 12 Type 95 HA-GO...
  13. JRKrejsa

AFV in WO30 As Luck Would Have It

And Pegasus Bridge.
  14. JRKrejsa

Hungarian sceanrios?

Interesting. Still no Hungarian Panther scenarios out there...
  15. JRKrejsa

Deutsch Lesson FrF100 Germany '45, Scotsmen V. Fallschirmjager, with armor support for both sides. The FJ speed bump force set up in the yCC treeline, with the captured 6pdr. This gun burned a Sherman, but the FJ were overrun by T2. Thus the English got to the area of the RR tracks, so the...
  16. JRKrejsa

Red Banner Newsletter

I recently downloaded these from the DC Conscripts Website. (I noticed one of the editions being posted to the Archive, and was intrigued by the French V. Viet Minh Scenarios.) But after going back to the Archive, I noticed one issue of Red Banner, Q4 2017, is not available for download. Is...
  17. JRKrejsa

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

Looks great, as always!
  18. JRKrejsa

How do you like to organize your vehicle counters?

By what kind of vehicle they started as, historically. For example, all the PzIIIs are together, all turreted kinds, early war to the last, all the StuGs, StuHs, and all the oddball sp guns based on the chassis.
  19. JRKrejsa

Where are OT T-34/85's from?

And there are more counters in Into the Rubble 2.
  20. JRKrejsa

Death From Above FrF 94 Soviet Cavalry attack a German airfield, defended by mostly Romanian troops, and three aircraft that can get in the air and fight back. Russia '42. I had a pretty good defense set up. The Russians came on, mostly on board 62, and the race to outflank one another...