Search results

1. BruceC

MwT scenarios

Hi mates, do we still have access to the MwT scenarios? I am looking specifically for #7. If you might help...thanks. BC
  2. BruceC

When deleting dummies ...

..my opponents concealed units come under my control i.e. I can see them as I would my own concealed units, and he sees them as he would my concealed units. Seems to happen when I delete dummies that are under his units. Anyone else experience this phenomena?
  3. BruceC

VASL opponent wanted

Hi Dave, I will be in touch. This will fill my card. Opponent(s) found, thanks!
  4. BruceC

The World Laughs at the Orange Turd

Face it, many of his supporters are narrow issue voters. Anti-abortion fuels many, the ultra-rich, or the majority of them, are laughing all the way to the bank. There are others too, but the fact is, there are some who are truly white supremacists or worse who will never rebuke Trump for any...
  5. BruceC

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Thanks and sorry to have made any trouble. I will take a shot at this later today.
  6. BruceC

It moved Generic IDP to quarantine. Is there such a file in there or is AVG acting up?
  7. BruceC

I've seen these layouts and they are very nice, but during installation my AVG did not like one of the files in there. Can you tell me why AVG would kick to quarantine, and what is Generic IDP? Thanks!
  8. BruceC

VASL opponent wanted

Willing to commit to Thursday nights from 6-7 to 10-12 EST. Currently looking to play something on the VOTG or RB maps including but not limited to CGs, Last Bid, First Bid, but am willing to consider other options. I use Skype, the dice-bot and I are currently on the love side of our...
  9. BruceC

A Formal Call to End Tensions between the US and Russia

If Russia wanted a Formal end to tensions, perhaps they should begin with exiting Crimea, exiting Ukraine, and heck, why not exit the half-dozen other countries that THEY HAVE INVADED illegally. I'm no genius but when the rest of the civilized world is calling it poo, maybe it is poo? Anything...
  10. BruceC

A Formal Call to End Tensions between the US and Russia

It's clear that Russian operatives influenced the US elections, not just the Presidential election. It's also clear that Russian operatives influenced the Brexit vote in Britain. These are clearly tactics used by a foreign country to change the stances of these Governments to embrace terms more...
  11. BruceC

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Thanks for that!
  12. BruceC

My son gave up after 12 tries...I tried to help him with no luck at all. Cannot hear the audio, cannot read the visual.
  13. BruceC

Why are Liberals obsessed with aiding and protecting illegals?

I think that you are way off base and totally wrong on this one pal. Safer to make drugs in the US? Laughable and not worthy of reading. Please educate yourself on the subject, or any subject for that matter, than waste our time if you can. Simply not true.
  14. BruceC

Yeah, I am a Democrat but you must ask yourself this, who signed the repeal of Glass-Steagall? Clinton. A Democrat. Unless we can steer away from big party big money politics as usual our Nation will continue to thrash its way toward it's inevitable conclusion. Unfortunately, we are...
  15. BruceC

Those corrupt governments you describe, would they be in power without the US tacit support? I think we would be very wise to try and make up for lost time and repair some of the damage we have obviously done there. Make their countries more livable, safe, and free from greedy outside...
  16. BruceC

Likely the best post in this thread, well said and right on point.
  17. BruceC

You can see there is a problem discussing this issue with a Trump supporter who will not use his or her own brain. We get Obama memes, use of the word liberal as if it is a bad thing, and on and on...as there is no discussion, there is no way to persuade them that they may be wrong, or have...
  18. BruceC

Setup files for A55 or AP83?

Thank you Charlie
  19. BruceC

AP101 When I Call Roll

Thank you very much for the file and the assist on overlays, will give that a shot myself...
  20. BruceC

AP101 When I Call Roll

Greetings, Just getting around to this scenario Steve Anderson and I played on the latest anniversary of the landings in Normandy. We have been playing ASL for many years but always shied away from the LC/Beach/Seaborne Assault rules. Reading a post on the ASL FB page I saw where Perry had...