Search results

1. xenovin

When you just can't find that perfect board

Actually I just played DTF4 yesterday using 17z so fresh in my mind! After the beaten I took not feeling that sharp :)
  2. xenovin

Da Paul Challenge

I want a counter!
  3. xenovin

As 17z already exists, my bet is on 17y
  4. xenovin

Geoboards - ideas wanted

I think that was in On All Fronts #111 by Tom Morin
  5. xenovin

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

It is similar to other old school ASL fanzines about usual club activity and tournaments plus includes usually one good article and four scenarios. You can see sections of it here: http://www.desperationmorale.com/products/dispatches-from-the-bunker/ Pound for pound a great ASL purchase for...
  6. xenovin

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

I’d say it’s up there with a Perry says
  7. xenovin

any World of ASL update?

I think Mark is done so DM is done. He has stated he hoped players would take good photos of products and send them to him as that was the most time consuming but he said nobody sent him anything. But the only email you can send him is on the DM website but you can’t do any attachments...
  8. xenovin

You can play here: This used to be a free download from CH website and a redo (shocker) of Paddington Bears' PBP 20 Hard to Kill. I haven't pulled the overlays but looks like somebody wanted a long village along a roadway board (something Petros and others have been messing around with in the...
  9. xenovin

What’s VASL ;)
  10. xenovin

This was in one of the old Aussie scenario packs
  11. xenovin

Raaco- what system storage do you use?

I don’t remember the exact number but the lifespan of a silicone mold is about 50 pulls. Probably cheaper to sell folks the molds and let them mix their own resin for casting.
  12. xenovin

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

But you are OK when they are designed with IIFT? Or what you don’t know doesn’t bother you.
  13. xenovin

How do you like to organize your vehicle counters?

I organize turreted vehicles light, medium to heavy models (left to right) followed by non-turreted, followed by open topped, and ending with soft vehicles. You need a system that works for your brain so you can find counters. If scenario cards had the vehicle notes next to each counter, that...
  14. xenovin

SSR questions/Help

During DPh, use sniper counter (either automatically accurate or random based on situation) and declare the specified attacks per turn. If there is SAN 2 or 3 in the game, the defender won’t mind rolling these as the Sniper may never activate anyway. You may also specify that this is limited...
  15. xenovin

Free Starter Kit 1 level scenario

I put this up on Facebook but if you are not on it, here you go. You can have two players for the Germans so a 3-player type scenario. Enjoy!
  16. xenovin

The end of the ASLverse?

You left out the eternal rivalry between the BV box devotees, precision dice fanatics, three heretical dice clan and the dice gods temple priests. Will there ever be only one? Maybe if they are a Highlander....
  17. xenovin

What ever happened to Kevin Kenneally?

For my first year of FB I had an account with a dummy name and just lurked in the many ASL sites but then I got into the Wargame sites, wargame and ASL sales sites, etc and just said screw it and jumped in. The govt and big business already knows everything about you if you use a computer and...
  18. xenovin

Battle at Best

I’ve cut way back on what I buy from CH anymore, particularly with the flood of new products with a staff of two people. Best seems like the US at Pegasus Bridge so I’m not interested in this module. But I’m an east front fan coloring my views!
  19. xenovin

That’s ridiculous if really the case.
  20. xenovin

He had 10,000 posts and now never seen again. The last I heard from him he was moving on from his consulting job but saw he’s been at some of the Texas ASL events. Did he retire into the internet free zone?