Search results

1. General Mayhem

Fire Lane Residual Fire power and concealed units

Two questions: 1. Is the amount of residual firepower left by a Fire lane halved if the attack that initiates it is vs a concealed unit? I think maybe No. 2. If a concealed unit enters fire lane residual is the attack halved? I think maybe Yes. Confirmation or otherwise would be appreciated.
  2. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Kaunas Offensive – Operation Bagration '44 available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map for CH Kaunas Offensive – Operation Bagration '44 to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder. Thanks to Rob...
  3. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Kaunas Offensive – Operation Bagration '44 available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map for CH Kaunas Offensive – Operation Bagration '44 to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder. Thanks to Rob...
  4. General Mayhem

Board 20 Rowhouse bar transformation does not seem to work

Title says it all - I cannot get the terrain SSR function to work for rowhouse bars on Board 20 - other boards seem OK.
  5. General Mayhem

Vasl maps for CH Mamayev Kurgan – Hill of Blood available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps for CH Mamayev Kurgan – Hill of Blood (winter and non winter) to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd files in your boards folder. Thanks...
  6. General Mayhem

Vasl maps for CH Mamayev Kurgan – Hill of Blood available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps for CH Mamayev Kurgan – Hill of Blood (winter and non winter) to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd files in your boards folder. Thanks...
  7. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extension for CH Bandenkrieg (Hell Behind the Eastern Front) available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Bandenkrieg – Hell Behind the Eastern Front (Winter and Non Winter) to be made available. The extension adds counters that came with the product. Read the read me file in the download to find out which counters have been...
  8. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extension for CH Bandenkrieg (Hell Behind the Eastern Front) available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Bandenkrieg – Hell Behind the Eastern Front (Winter and Non Winter) to be made available. The extension adds counters that came with the product. Read the read me file in the download to find out which counters have been...
  9. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and CH Objective Schmidt available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and CH Objective Schmidt to be made available. The extension adds counters that came with the products. Read the read me file in the download to find out which counters have been added and where to find them. A...
  10. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and Objective Schmidt available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and Objective Schmidt to be made available. The extension adds counters that came with the products. Read the read me file in the download to find out which counters have been added and where to find them. A...
  11. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extensions for Critical Hit King Red, King Green Red and Operation deadstick available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extensions for CH King Red and King Green Red and Operation Deadstick to be made available. The extensions add counters that came with the products. Read the read me files in the downloads to find out which counters have been added and where...
  12. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extensions for Critical Hit King Red, King Green Red and Operation deadstick available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extensions for CH King Red and King Green Red and Operation Deadstick to be made available. The extensions add counters that came with the products. Read the read me files in the downloads to find out which counters have been added and where...
  13. General Mayhem

Vasl map and extension for CH Omaha East and West available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Omaha East and West to be made available. A zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded just unzip, place the bd files in your boards folder, and the mdx file in your...
  14. General Mayhem

Vasl maps and extension for Critical Hit Omaha West and East available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Omaha East and West to be made available. A zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded just unzip, place the bd files in your boards folder, and the mdx file in your...
  15. General Mayhem

Vasl map and extension for CH Kharkov available

My original post seems to have disappeared so posting again: Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Kharkov Battle for the Square (Backhand Blow 43) to be made available. The extension adds some counters that came with the product. Read the read me file in the...
  16. General Mayhem

Vasl map and extension for CH Kharkov available

My original post seems to have disappeared so posting again: Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Kharkov Battle for the Square (Backhand Blow 43) to be made available. The extension adds some counters that came with the product. Read the read me file in the...
  17. General Mayhem

Threads disappeared

A couple of threads I posted in recent weeks seem to have disappeared. Do I need to post them again or will they reappear? One was in ASL Critical Hit forum the other was in ASL Vasl forum, they were both to do with a Vasl map and extension for Critical Hit Kharkov being available.
  18. General Mayhem

Vasl map and extension for CH Facing the Blitz available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Facing the Blitz to be made available. The map is hand drawn so Terrain and LOS may differ from the original. The extension adds the counters that came with the product that are not already in Vasl. Read the read me file in...
  19. General Mayhem

Vasl map and extension for CH Facing the Blitz available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Facing the Blitz to be made available. The map is hand drawn so Terrain and LOS may differ from the original. The extension adds the counters that came with the product that are not already in Vasl. Read the read me file in...
  20. General Mayhem

C5.1-5.12 and D3.51 - Multiple shots and VCA changes Case A penalties?

During the enemy movement phase a non turreted AFV fires its MA at an enemy AFV and changes its VCA 2 hexspines and pays a Case A penalty of +4. Later during the same movement phase another AFV moves into its LOS and it changes its VCA 2 hexspines to fire its BMG at this new target. What is the...