Search results

1. GamerGeek

Red Factories

Any reviews from our friends at WO? Whats the RB-RF joint Campaign Game look like?
  2. GamerGeek

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Thanks JR, Thank your right on the never reduced to zero, A14.4 states pretty clearly that a SAN reduced from 2 is indeed a SAN of 1. My sense would be to play it as a SAN of 1 for the night scenario (raised to 3 due to night), with the possibility of a san purchase raising it to 4. Would...
  3. GamerGeek

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Hi all, Question regarding VOTG 2.613 RUSSIAN COUNTERATTACK DECLARATION. It states that you skip New CG Day & SAN Adjustment (12.614) which includes the section "Each side whose SAN is currently zero has it automatically raised to 2 (no CPP expenditure is necessary)." I think this is the only...
  4. GamerGeek

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Thought as much, poor Russians. Great job on this Tom, really enjoying it. BB
  5. GamerGeek

Valor of the Guards Q&A

MA Disabled for Dug-In AFV's. Appears a Dug-In AFV that disables his MA during refit (12.6152) get turned into a wreck as per the rules, any exceptions anywhere for being Dug-In? My guess is no, but it seems it would make a nice 4FP armoured cupola! :-) BB
  6. GamerGeek

E 7.3 Sighting TC Mods for PTO terrain?

Hey all, ASL RB 2.0 chapter E does not have any DRM's listed for aerial attack TC for PTO terrain, one would assume there would be TC Mods similar to Woods/Grain/etc. I didn't see anything in my V1.0 Chapter G either. Any idea pointing me in the right direction to find if there are PTO DRM's...
  7. GamerGeek

Festung Budapest SSR section

Doh! Thanks.
  8. GamerGeek

Festung Budapest SSR section

Hey gang, Anyone know where I would find these, are they on a scenario card, or in the rules themselves? BB
  9. GamerGeek

AP77 Mapboard setup

Finally figured it out once I downloaded the NULL board. Thanks for suggestion Dave!
  10. GamerGeek

AP77 Mapboard setup

Hey guys, Anyone with a VASL setup log for this? I can't quite figure how to set it up with the Fortenberry boards interacting with the 'normal' boards. BB
  11. GamerGeek

Adv into OG in LOS; qualify for concelament for ambush?

Thanks all who weighed in. Just wanted to insure my interpretation jibed with everyone else. My opponent and I continue to duke it out in the streets of Stalingrad. Thanks Everyone, Blake
  12. GamerGeek

Hope so Jack. This is a game against the always tricky Chuck Tripp from the great state of Alaska. Playing a VASL CG of Barricades. As to the above, the enemy being advanced against is NOT the only one with LOS. Any specific rules section, or Ex to highlight this interpretation? Blake
  13. GamerGeek

Hi All, In a current CG of Barricades a question came up with differences in rule interpretation regarding assault movement into an OG hex to engage units therein in CC. I had always believed that a unit that ADV into an OG hex to engage in CC looses his ? immediately for doing so during...
  14. GamerGeek

Firelanes and CX

Thanks! Missed that for some reason.... Blake
  15. GamerGeek

Firelanes and CX

Greetings all, Playing a scenario earlier this week and a question came up on what happens to firelane residual firepower if placed by a CX unit. Couldnt find anything directly addressing this in the RB, so we assumed that CX status did not effect the FP directly. Example: CX 548 drops...