Search results

1. Dr Zaius

A word on files in the 'Resource' area

It appears that a lot of people have taken the time to visit the resource area and download the files which other members have kindly made available there. But despite all the download activity, almost no one has taken the time to leave a rating. Was it worth the time to download or was it a...
  2. Dr Zaius

Pets: Are you a dog person, a cat person, or something else?

I used to ride horses, but just sort of got out of the habit some years ago and haven't tried it again in some time. It's probably fair to say I'm a dog person. Some of my family members have birds or fish, but dogs can interact in a way other pets can't. Of course my dog is quite useless and...
  3. Dr Zaius

What is your favorite scale of wargaming?

Do you like to get close in to the action, or do you prefer the view from the top? Why?
  4. Dr Zaius

How 'Blade Runner' and 'The Running Man' predicted 2019 decades ago

How 'Blade Runner' and 'The Running Man' predicted 2019 decades ago Kind of an interesting article. On the other hand, there's a lot of things in those movie which I hope do not come to pass.
  5. Dr Zaius

Your top 5 favorite NFL players of all time

Who are they?
  6. Dr Zaius

Super Bowl LIII

New England Patriots vs Los Angeles Rams So will you be watching? What about the halftime show?
  7. Dr Zaius

Content bookmarks are now functional

Introducing content bookmarks (instructions originally posted by Mike on XenForo). The forums make it fairly easy to find new content you've not yet read, and re-engage you with content you've already interacted with, but who here has ever read a post (or some other content) and wanted to come...
  8. Dr Zaius

Do you still read print magazines?

If so, which ones?
  9. Dr Zaius

Forum update to v2.1 (almost) complete

The forum update is now mostly complete. However, only the old themes are available as of now as the new theme is still being finished up. I'm going to go ahead and re-open the forums, but expect the theme to change as well as some final changes to a few areas here and there.
  10. Dr Zaius

GameSquad is looking for community volunteers to run game blogs

Interested on running your own game blog or posting about games? GameSquad is looking for volunteers from the community to operate a limited number of game-themed blogs. Posts from these blogs may be featured on the new GameSquad homepage (coming soon). Applicants must be registered members of...
  11. Dr Zaius

What is your console game platform of choice?

Which console system do you currently prefer and why?
  12. Dr Zaius

Do you like superhero movies?

Do you like watching superhero movies? Why or why not?
  13. Dr Zaius

Which do you prefer: The Walking Dead vs. Game of Thrones

What say you?
  14. Dr Zaius

Metro Exodus Official Weapons Trailer

4A Games has released the recommended PC specs for the upcoming Metro Exodus, the third game in the series. There's also a new weapons trailer which shows some gameplay as well as the ways the weapons can be customized. Looks like there are significant changes from previous titles. Minimum...
  15. Dr Zaius

Ex-ghostbuster Leslie Jones is pissed about upcoming sequel

Ex-ghostbuster Leslie Jones is pissed about upcoming sequel
  16. Dr Zaius

CNBC: Millennials may claim another victim: Harley-Davidson

Millennials may claim another victim: Harley-Davidson Harley has simply failed to evolve. Actually, it has started to evolve and has shown at least some willingness to change in the last couple of years. But it's an open question of whether it's too little, too late. Motorcycle sales are down...
  17. Dr Zaius

Bill Maher responds to backlash over Stan Lee comments, tells comic book fans to 'grow up'

Bill Maher responds to backlash over Stan Lee comments, tells comic fans to 'grow up' Interesting story. While we’re on the subject of Stan Lee and the value of comics in popular culture, here are a few points which might be worth further consideration. First, Stan Lee used his power and...
  18. Dr Zaius

Motorcycle thread: What are you riding?

Check out the new Ducati Diavel 1260 S. I had one of the older models and it was great, but there were a few things about it that drove me crazy. For starters, the foot position was just a little too far forward. Yes, I'm know it's basically the old 'standard' position and it common on things...
  19. Dr Zaius

Two cases: Death penalty, yea or nay?

The churchgoing patriot who spied for China ISIS fighter from Texas says watching beheadings and crucifixions never bothered him because 'they execute people in the United States too' Both of these people are educated and smart enough to know better. One was a CIA agent and the other an English...
  20. Dr Zaius

Netflix: How it Ends

Spoiler alert! Kind of. I can't really spoil that much because not a whole lot actually happens in this film. Another disaster apocalypse where the world is coming to an end. Check. Forest Whitaker was intense, as usual. But his talents are somewhat wasted here, as his character is sort of a...