Search results

1. B

Trump reaches for dictatorship

Remember when President Obama refused to sign any funding bill in order to blackmail congress into paying for free pre-school for all children in the US? Remember how he then declared an emergency over those childrens' need for care? No? That's because he never did any of that. But that didn't...
  2. B

You have to love Trump sparing with reporters. At one point he was shouting fake news when one of the reporters was quoting Trump's own justice department! I'm beginning to think that he USA should be separated into smaller states without a military to keep the world safe from republicanism.
  3. B

Poverty isn't a lack of character

Well, we'll borrow the money, so the tax will fall on future tax payers.
  4. B

Everytime a republican falsely accused a democrat of something, it was because they were doing it themselves. The checks and balances of the constitution were the targets of the republican party the whole time. With one declaration, the republicans have led the way to showing a president...
  5. B

What we learned about the Libtard/Democrats during the SOTU Address

Our nation has been having the same difficulty. The rest of us are never sure if the republicans are joking, lying, or really stupid. I think they are all just lying, because no one is that stupid, even the stupid ones aren't that stupid. I'd say they were joking, but they went all the way by...
  6. B

Help ignore feature

Ahh, then you need 4x2
  7. B

After all this time

They become more exclusive when you don't like the results a democracy gets you. The Roman republic used dictators when things looked tough, and things look very tough right now, country practically falling apart at the border. :rolleyes:
  8. B

Help ignore feature

Got it, thanks! (why does your AFV (M36?) have an 8fp AAMG and no ROF?).
  9. B

Help ignore feature

How do you put someone on ignore? I cannot seem to find the link anywhere. As an aside, the help section is pretty poor. I assume it's cookie cutter that has to be tailored to the flavor of forum software and software customization, which I assume is never done.
  10. B

What we learned about the Libtard/Democrats during the SOTU Address

Well, don't forget that the Know-Nothings were merged into the original republican party, and that hasn't changed in 150 years.
  11. B

The Coal Industry Catches a Break

So coal miners are at risk of a deathly debilitating disease, Black Lung (Coal workers' pneumoconiosis). Unions and progressives eventually got the industry to pay for workers whose lives are destroyed by Black Lung by instituting an excise tax on coal went to the Black Lung Disability Trust...
  12. B

After all this time

It's sad that after all these years 30% of the US population hate democracy. They'll gleefully tell you we live in a republic. And they worship the rich like the rich were a class annoited by God, just as the kings and lords of a monarchy are set apart and chosen to lead by God.
  13. B

1 trillion dollar deficit this year and all-time record debt of 22 trillion

I still do not understand why the democrats don't undercut the republicans and come out for a massive tax cut for the middle class paid for by a massive tax increase for the upper class. All the whinners about tax and spend democrats would be shut up while giving some relief to the people that...
  14. B

Poverty isn't a lack of character

The dope took it's toll on cognative function. Next he'll tell you that coupons from Chipolte's will pay for the wall.
  15. B

Simple way to avoid being called a racist

It is inherently racist. The fact is it was common (especially in the south) in the 70s and 80s just shows how far we've come. Well, how far some people have come and how far republicans have to go.
  16. B

I certainly think he (the FL SecState) should have resigned (as he did). He was an elected official at the time. And, not only was he in black face, but he was mocking people who had lost everything to Hurricane Katrina. For that alone he should be drummed out of service, nevermind the black...
  17. B

Meanwhile, I have to give some acknowledgement to the new Florida governor. Considering his Trump worship, he's actually doing an almost bi-partisan job so far (with a few salient exceptions). Sadly, he had such a low bar set for him by our former governor, medicare fraudster, and new senator...
  18. B

Northam would have been okay politically if he had not had his disastorous news event two Saturdays ago. He came off as an idiot, and we don't want any more idiots at the head of an executive branch of government.
  19. B

So, here's what's wrong with the network TV press. Margaret Brennan et al are discussing racial issues and democratic politicians. Specifically, at the 9:20 mark in the discussion, about Elizabeth Warren's claims on Native-American heritage. Brennan asks the conservative (Jonah Goldberg) on the...
  20. B

The real problem

Neither should independents or communists or prohibitionists etc..