1. Juan SantaX

ASL 292 Four stars of valor

WoW!!! I see your point!
  2. Juan SantaX

Thx! I didn´t noticed the "implicitly"
  3. Juan SantaX

Help with TotR 47 mm

Thx! Good to know! Is there any entry on the German armory (Chapter H) for it?
  4. Juan SantaX

In this scenario, the German player gets 12 factors of "Minefield", but do not specify if AT or AP (must be AP, but says nothing...). Is there any errata about that? There must be one... TIA
  5. Juan SantaX

Help with TotR 47 mm

Where can I find the stats of the 4.7 cm PaK 185? What gun is that one? Red TH? TIA
  6. Juan SantaX

RB map sheets query

¡Vaya tela! ¡Muy buen castellano y no es coña!
  7. Juan SantaX

RB map sheets query

¿Es más mejor? 🤣:LOL:🤣
  8. Juan SantaX

Silly LoS question

Wow! That was fast! Thanks for your help!
  9. Juan SantaX

Silly LoS question

That blocks LoS?
  10. Juan SantaX

Silly LoS question

Hi all I´m starting to play VotG, and I dont know how to handle the rubble and/or debris symbols than get past the hexside of the respective debris or rubble hex... Do they block LoS? I read rule B.1 and B.6 but cant find the answer... Ei: a small bit of the rubble artwork extends into an...
  11. Juan SantaX

CT Passenger Vehicles

UE Renault. French thing. At least... Maybe there is another one. Very limited transport capacity but you can transport 2*SMC plus SW. I think maybe there is a similar CT vehicles within BFP counters.... They love those unusual vehicles
  12. Juan SantaX

Sniper Alternate Target (A14.21)

Thanks. That's what I thought. You must reveal before the hex is chosen.
  13. Juan SantaX

Sniper Alternate Target (A14.21)

Hi all Sniper counter equidistant to two hexes. Both are Stone buildings. One of the buildings has counters at both ground and first level. The sniper owner send it to the building with units at both levels. Choose ground level, where the good leader is... The target players say, no, the...
  14. Juan SantaX

Sdkfz 10/5

Yesterday playing a VotG scenario I noticed that on VASL, the half armoured Half track Sdkfz 10/5 is not Open Topped. That's a error I think.
  15. Juan SantaX

Heroic DRM and Cocktail Molotov

But only if he is using a "counter-less" support weapon. It looked weird, that's why I asked
  16. Juan SantaX

Its VotG 29. The Hero is almost guaranteed a MOL by SSR and it the only one with MOL. Gets the MOL and adds 4fp to the squad and form a FG, but not sure if the -1 DRM, as he is not using its IFP and not a “(support) weapon counter”…
  17. Juan SantaX

Does the heroic DRM apply to a FG when the Heroe is using a molotov cocktail vs infantry? HEROIC DRM: A hero/any FG (even if just another SMC) he is part of (providing the hero is firing at Normal Range of either his inherent FP or his weapon counter) may deduct one from its IFT/CC resolution DR.
  18. Juan SantaX

Does the Lee use the Green Grant gun 75 TK #

I think Paul said something about the ammo of the Grant…. Maybe this help https://www.tankarchives.ca/2023/10/americans-in-africa.html
  19. Juan SantaX

203MM B-4 obr 1931

Thx !!
  20. Juan SantaX

203MM B-4 obr 1931

Hi Which module brings this Russian 203 mm gun? I cannot find it... TIA