Search results

1. zgrose

Version Update Process Failed

Not only that, but they'll have multiple versions of the same extension loaded and blissfully ignore the messages saying such. :D
  2. zgrose

Rail Cars LOS

Sure it does (or more specifically, it can):
  3. zgrose

How do we designate an AFV as Dug In?

Set label as “dug-in” ? :)
  4. zgrose

VASL MAP scenario SM11

You have to crop em. The maps were intended to be played over each other physically and they carried that forward in the board files.
  5. zgrose

A10.51 ignoring hexes of the current building

Context: Broken unit started the RtPh outside of a building and routs into a building ADJACENT to a KEU and now has to choose a new rout target. Q: May a broken unit choose to ignore the hexes of the building is it currently occupying based on the A10.51 EXC even though it did not begin the...
  6. zgrose

Perry Sez B13.4211 applicable to B28.7

Your premise is that one can voluntarily void the Clearance attempt after declaring it. B24.7 reads to me as a prohibition against engaging in other activities. (edit: extra details) 28.7 FLAIL TANKS: A Flail Tank (U.S. Vehicle Note 20; British Vehicle Notes 24 and 26) may engage in Mine...
  7. zgrose

Where can I find the Ammo Supply counter?

BTW, I used the Ctr Search button and typed 'ammo' to find it. Very handy for those rare counters.
  8. zgrose

Where can I find the Ammo Supply counter?

Unit...Fire...Ammo? That one?
  9. zgrose

Well, you keep saying that is the case, but you didn't do what you declared you were doing. Anywho. Seems covered by the rules to me.
  10. zgrose

I would say the requirement is in 24.7... -- A Flail Tank (U.S. Vehicle Note 20; British Vehicle Notes 24 and 26) may engage in Mine Clearance by specifying at the start of its MPh that it will do so and -- From the time a unit declares a Clearance attempt, it is considered engaged in that...
  11. zgrose

B23.8 Factory Rooftop unit level

Q: A unit on the Rooftop of a 2.5 height Factory is at Level 2.5 or 3 for LOS/etc? A: 2.5. ….Perry MMP
  12. zgrose

Advance and CC counter

Obscures what? Makes no sense. They stay on the board for like 2 minutes (or less) and don't block anything of any value.
  13. zgrose

Advance and CC counter

Serves three purposes… add To remind you where the CCs are going to be. ;) The others just happen to be the ones that appear in the rule book.
  14. zgrose

Advance and CC counter

When you get a CC counter before the APh, it also prevents that unit from Advancing. Which elevates it to slightly higher than a memory aid.
  15. zgrose

Advance and CC counter

"The CC Counter is only also placed in special cases ..." :) Almost everyone does that, too.
  16. zgrose

May a non possessed Gun set up Emplaced?

Can not be setup HIP via A12.34. Seems possible by other mechanisms.
  17. zgrose

Index never got the errata added... C11.2: line 2, after “which” add “set up manned by a crew and”.
  18. zgrose

MMP Roundtable Discussion

I believe Klas is saying ‘That’ == Guerra en Espana
  19. zgrose

Not normally... C11.2 "The To Hit procedure vs a Gun which has not been hooked up and which set up manned by a crew and has not been moved since the start of the scenario (11.3) can be resolved in either of two ways at the firer’s option."
  20. zgrose

"Site Not Secure"

Why would https affect bots anyway?!?