Search results

1. VonHutier

VASLeague 2024

Have I missed this tournament again !!? 😑
  2. VonHutier

293 Deaths solves all problems: I am having a lot of fun!

Is this going to be out on YouTube??
  3. VonHutier

Defensive fire modifiers while in motion

I did, I missed....
  4. VonHutier

See Robin Reeve below - essentially an OT vehicle with a 105mm gun and a 2FP AAMG.. There's a thread on this beauty.
  5. VonHutier

My bad, must have been the opponents MPh... Thanks for the rest of it though, much appreciated
  6. VonHutier

Regarding the above - in a recent game , my PzA II ( yes that PzA II ), in motion, took a shot at an infantry stack 4 hexes away in open ground during the Defensive Fire Phase. My regular oppo and I couldn't find any applicable modifiers , other than FFNAM & FFMO and doubling the lower TH DR...
  7. VonHutier

PzA II "Wasp" counter with 2FP AAMG

If you read my original post, the counter isn't in Chapter H....
  8. VonHutier

Thanks Scott, thought as much but good to have it confirmed by a Grognard 🫡
  9. VonHutier

Black SS counter from BFP indeed, but a blue one exists in BV, so my original question stands. Good job I've got three sets of BV...😊
  10. VonHutier

It is indeed set up ready for Saturday, thank you Sir...FtF game with my regular oppo - no point in rushing, I've had all week to do it.
  11. VonHutier

It is indeed still BOSQ BARBECUE
  12. VonHutier

Regarding the above...setting up a game I've realised this counter ( unlike its MGless counterpart ) doesn't appear in Chapter H ( old or new ).. I'm assuming the crew can fire both the MG and the MA in the same phase if need be? TIA
  13. VonHutier

German 2cm Flak38 20L counter

Thanks Robin, my thoughts too...
  14. VonHutier

I don't like them either and try not to use them...
  15. VonHutier

BtB 2, it's printed on a black SS counter, very definitely an 8.... I'm assuming that's a mistake, and I'll use a 6..
  16. VonHutier

Regarding the above counter - that listed in the German SS OB for BtB 11 " BOSQ BBQ " has an IFT parenthesis of [8]..can't find one in chapter H ( or my counters) with anything other than a [6]....the 37L has an 8.... Anybody able to cast some light? TIA
  17. VonHutier

A Visit to Scotland - Seeking Local Knowledge

Hey Scott, I'm English but ....this is general for the UK 1) No tolls ( very very few exceptions, and you'd be notified well in advance for bridges etc. ) 2) Fill up yourself and pay after - there are still a very few petrol stations with an attendant, but I'd be amazed if you find one ...
  18. VonHutier

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

No,,sorry, the weekend was manic and yesterday too....I'll be concentrating on it today and I'll let ya know!
  19. VonHutier

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Purchased " Beyond the Beachhead 2" and the Chapter H book today from 2nd Chance games, should be arriving tomorrow 😀 Yay !
  20. VonHutier

Dear England

So many have come to regret it...😉