1. PTY

Finn Project

I can't wait to have it in my hands
  2. PTY

Finn Project

Woo hoo
  3. PTY

ASLOK 2024 Releases?

Any update from the march madness folks. I understood the new KW release was rescheduled to then
  4. PTY

ASLOK 2024 Releases?

Looking forward to those. One reason I like your scenarios is that you usually put a quick note for sources of information on that battle. Like I need more to read
  5. PTY

Three Steve Swann Scenario Packs

The Ranger "pack" has some interesting SSRs, including my favorite, the tank - infantry phone rule.
  6. PTY

Wheat fields look beautiful to a starving world
  7. PTY

Again, there is a difference between free to use and free of copyright. And we should thank Steve for this. But I also understand the concern of folks asking for copies of scenarios that were published for a fee, and the sites duty to prevent that. With that said, I know MMP said their "HOF"...
  8. PTY

Broken Ground Design Thread

Ok, are these updates to VotG or a whole new map? Apologize for my ignorance.
  9. PTY

Albany extra

Those are indeed cool looking.
  10. PTY

Finn Project

More importantly, PF heroes?
  11. PTY

Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill) Preorder

Mine apparently has arrived, PA
  12. PTY

We have horses, mine dogs and now cattle-- what about crocodiles (The actual animal) in ASL?

I will go ahead and say it: we need more counters.
  13. PTY

Rarest Counter?

Since I probably wouldn't have been able to go to that tournament, I don't feel as bad about missing out on those counters.
  14. PTY

My FB/Messenger account has been hacked

I was going to check on that later.
  15. PTY

My FB/Messenger account has been hacked

I don't speak French, so I didn't know what the message said
  16. PTY

The rarest ASL item?

I have come across a few of these, and I loved the willingness to think outside the box
  17. PTY

Swimming/Rafting

Looking for a scenario to use swimming in.band trying to find the river operation field manual from ww2 to see if it talked about improvised rafts
  18. PTY

The rarest ASL item?

If you ever sell either of these again, count me in. Yes, I am that guy