Search results

1. kaytronika

Xbox360 Games on offer (TODAY ONLY!)

its on the same complex... over the back
  2. kaytronika

Xbox360 Games on offer (TODAY ONLY!)

I've shopped with Scan before. They have a shop front in Bolton near the football ground. Never had any probs with them. Bit late now tho
  3. kaytronika

Wii Sports Talk

putting in golf is infuriating. The characters do nothing like what your trying to do.
  4. kaytronika

first post from a wii

pretty good those not easy to type with when the cat keeps nudging my hand
  5. kaytronika

first post from a wii

That blue light on the slot lit my whole living room up yesterday morning hehe. Install was painless for me. Worked first time too.
  6. kaytronika

Line Rider for...Wii

No I won't, I'll be in the pub getting severely blasted on various strong ales. Wii browser will have to wait :D This could go either way depending on if they provided a decent mission based game.
  7. kaytronika

Wii Sports Talk

my fitness age is 36
  8. kaytronika

Wii Sports Talk

Bowling Golf Boxing Tennis Baseball Must admit I like all the games. Also wish there were more than 9 holes on the golf... and a crazy golf course would be fun
  9. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Ours is being well enjoyed! It certainly won't end up on Ebay which seems like the case for a lot of the consoles. Sorry not everyone was so lucky but believe me, if you like fun gaming its worth the wait. I've never laughed so much!
  10. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

I only managed to get a Mad Catz HD cable but its good quality. Same 1.5 controller situation here too heh
  11. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Hehe It did two updates here. Its rather odd being stood in the middle of my living room playing games... Completely different. I love this console already.
  12. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Wow this thing seems to like updating heh.
  13. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Well, half eleven rolled around and we jumped into the car and headed down to town. Gamestation had about 40 people in there and it was all pretty painless... Got Wii, Zelda, extra nun-chuck, component cable and wii-play plus extra wii remote. Unfortunately there had been a delay in shipments of...
  14. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

heh Gamestation are doing a pre-orders only launch at midnight. So the smelly, damp queuers (I said queuers!) should be lacking (or across the road at Game :D)
  15. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Ok, 8 hours to go now! We are going down for the midnight launch which among other things means I can't have a lager tonight! Hopefully will have a couple of pics of my setup later if all goes to plan and anyone is interested.
  16. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Checked a stock locator earlier and pretty much everywhere that was listed as doing pre-orders had sold out!
  17. kaytronika

Wii have a problem

The video of the guy chucking the controller at the wall says it all, there's no way you'd need to move that fast!
  18. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

Gemma (my fiancée) confirmed ours with them earlier and the games. She forgot to confirm the component cable tho. oops. Somebody offered me £100 more than retail for it unopened
  19. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

will be getting zelda and an extra controller. Oh and hopefully component cable
  20. kaytronika

My Wii is awaiting....

....We just got a confirmation mail through from Gamestation saying it'll be waiting for us in Gamestation and we're also invited to the midnight launch! They also have launch deals Wii and 1 games - £209 Wii and 2 games - £239 Wii and 3 games - £269