Search results

1. J

Results from the 2004 St. Louis ASL tournament

Hello all, The St. Louis ASL tournament was a great success. First I want to thank all the participants without whom the tournament would not exist. Thank you for traveling to St. Louis and supporting our tournament. Now on to the results. Here are the top ten place finishers from the main...
  2. J

HIP up to one squad equivalent

I was mistaken, 5 not 4 SMC= on HS equivalent. As ds says, 4 or less SMC count as zero squad-equivalents. Therefore the following would all be a squad equivalent: 2 halfsquads 2 crews 1 full squad 10 single man counters 1 halfsquad and 5 single man counters 1 half squad and 1 crew and all the...
  3. J

HIP up to one squad equivalent

If an SSR states that you may HIP up to one squad equivalent (and any SMC/SW stacked with him), can you: 1. HIP only a HS? 2. Define a squad equivalent as a HS and 4 SMC's and HIP them all in seperate locations? 3. HIP a full squad and a SMC in two separate locations since it takes 4 SMCs...
  4. J

HOB BtB and other things

If that is the correct vehicle then the scenario card is wrong, it shows a 75L gun, the PB counter is a 105.
  5. J

HOB BtB and other things

BtB 2 Barely Hanging On - question I am getting ready to play this scenario, but can not find the GSW 39H(f) vehicle with 11 MPs. This vehicle is not in the Chap H vehicle notes. Where do I find this vehicle? Thanks, Jim B