Search results

1. X

A Very Good Product and Nice New Trend - FTC8

Hi Paolo, Well, sums it up pretty well then :) If you are a Wikipedia fan... Any suggestion on articles on Game Play then, that would be innovative? This is probably because you don't know him (That's what she said :) ). You should have opened a new thread: A not so Good Product and...
  2. X

Objective Schmidt - available via LFT?

Sorry, I misunderstood what Sam had told me. We did receive another parcel with ITR 2, that was out opf stock. Nevertheless, as far as I know, OS is still waiting for the countersheets to be printed. Best, X
  3. X

Objective Schmidt - available via LFT?

We should receive them this week. Best, X
  4. X

ASL J188 question "Grab and Go"

...plus in this scenario, the vehicles are not Abandonned. Thus, the HS or Crew that may re-enter them should not have to spend its entire MPh (i.e, spend all its MFs) to enter the AFV, but only one fourth of its movement allowance. Am I correct? Thanks, X
  5. X

Thanks for your replies, but still.... I had already understood that the AAMG and the MTR MA had to be brought(mounted?) back into the vehicle, but was does this mean in ASL language? All the MPh? Only 1/4th of the movement allowance? It is still not clear to me: does the German player just...
  6. X

Hi listers, I played with Manu this scenario last Saturday and here is the question: SSR 2 states that German vehicles are worth only 1 Exit VP "in this state", but 9 EVPs if the Crew and MA are restored (for the SPW 251/2)... or is restored for the SPW 251/sMG. For those who haven't played...