Search results

1. Turuk

HAzMo IV Map?

There were two new boards, HZ1 and HZ2.
  2. Turuk

OtO 2002 version errata

The replacement pages can be downloaded at this link. It should have the corrected chart.
  3. Turuk

Where would I find overlays HA, HB, HC, and HD?

You, sir, are a hero.
  4. Turuk

You’re welcome! I managed to accidentally delete my post, but glad you got it sorted out! Good luck!
  5. Turuk

I could be entirely off, but Brevity lists ownership of West of Alamein as required and overlays H1-H6 came in that module. It may be a misprint (A->1, etc.).
  6. Turuk

Getting Newer and Younger players into ASL

This is the best summation I have seen so far. 👍
  7. Turuk

Getting Newer and Younger players into ASL

At 37 and straddling the middle ground of younger and older, this thread has been an interesting dialogue. I do think that the danger in looking at any age bracket and the generalized nature of societal behaviors is that this is a very niche game within a larger growing hobby of board gaming...
  8. Turuk

Map data

You really do, I would argue that yours is the more arduous task by sheer numbers!
  9. Turuk

Map data

A minor update - I am still working through the Maps page. When I find maps that are duplicates, I am moving those scenarios to one version of the map and deleting the other. I should finish with the "C" section by today, which will put me at 383 out of 880 complete. Slowly but surely!
  10. Turuk

Chronology of War

I checked the current listing in the Scenario Archive against the CoW and it does now contain all of the DASL scenarios listed in CoW. That may have been as a result of your previous efforts or updates that have been done since then, but if you know of any that still might be missing, let me...
  11. Turuk

Chronology of War

One more separate thought, which you may have already considered. There is a Chronology of War on the Texas ASL site here, which is an excel file that has 8,743 scenarios, though the last update was in 2020. A full search of the Scenario Archive gives me 10,061, so obviously it's missing quite...
  12. Turuk

Chronology of War

At the bottom of the advanced search, six options up from the Search button, there is an "Order by:" list. You can select Title, Rating, Date, ID, Publication or Random. That will allow you to order them by date. I know nothing of the difficulty involved, so take it with a grain of salt, but it...
  13. Turuk

ASLSK3 Russian 50mm

Excellent, thanks Robin! I thought so, but this small OCD voice in my brain needed to be sure.
  14. Turuk

ASLSK3 Russian 50mm

Sorry about that, a moment where I was looking at it on a sheet and it was clear to me, but not so helpful if not shared. The FP for the SW in order of ITT/ATT/CH.
  15. Turuk

ASLSK3 Russian 50mm

I cannot, for the life of me, find the details for this SW in SK3. I can make a reasonable inference from the German 50 and British 51 on the QRDC from SK2 that it should be -/2/12, but I would like to be sure before I roll into the scenario. If someone could confirm or correct, that would be...
  16. Turuk

Map data

Le Franc Tireur is complete, minus the maps coming with LFT16. I assume they will be LFT11 onwards, but assumptions always get me in trouble. Now that all of the TPP on here are complete, I'm going to move to using the Maps page to identify maps not tied to a publication and link them.
  17. Turuk

VASL Scenario Setups?

As a relatively recent newbie, I will echo this sentiment for SK. With hindsight, all of the included details made perfect sense for prepping the scenario, but at the start, it was overwhelming. Once I started doing the set ups myself, it all flowed without the visual clutter.
  18. Turuk

Map data

Bad word choice on my part, I should have said linked/selected map boards for the scenario. One example would be Farello - I also realized I can do an advanced search on Map Count 0. It comes up with 267 scenarios without Map Boards selected. You are welcome, it's been an enjoyable process!
  19. Turuk

Map data

LCP is updated. I could not find matching VASL maps to tie to the images (Plough Factory HASL under Barbarossa, for one), but this set also had the oddest naming conventions from maps to VASL. Operation Martlet HASL map is FLP in VASL, which I luckily happened to click on for something else and...
  20. Turuk

Map descriptors/tags

Is there anything we can do to help fix this after the fact?