Search results

1. B

Dorsosh vs Elvis The never ending story

I actually brokered a deal with Leto to spend Christmas involved in going through some "interesting" game (still looking for that). So we'll eventually have that kind of in-depth AAR (or so I hope). In the meantime, there will be some light entertainment available very soon :) Try out La...
  2. B

I'll turn a blind eye to it, if as a side effect something interesting comes up (such as the diagram you just brought on the table). On the other hand, discussing moderation in the way you do, is something I won't never do. You've got a lot good stuff to contribute, Mike. If you don't find...
  3. B

You're right, the LMG is placed there by the scenario designer. An excellent scenario I must say. On a headcount basis, however, the force ratio looks to me more like 1:1 (6 Parachute Platoons + 1 Eng Platoons, at start, 4 Parachute Platoons and 1 Eng Platoon as reinforcement vs. 1 full...
  4. B

I'm a bit surprised about the placement of the MG. Could you explain your reasons for it? From what I gather, there's no LOS nor LOF on the bridge. If it was an ambush, I see a problem with that. Imagine some lucky German bursting from the opening isn't killed outright and manages to lob a...