GameSquad Forums

Yuri0352
Yuri0352
I would definitely be interested if the price is $129.00. I live in N. California, USA if that has any bearing on your offer of free shipping. At any rate, let me know. Thanks!
Steed
Steed
Yes, I just checked and I paid $129.00. So that's all I'll ask for it ( I can send you a copy of the statement if you want ). As far as shipping, they don't charge me so I wouldn't charge you either ( it was my fault for not writing it down the first time ). I can do paypal or if you want a check/money order.
Steed
Steed
I have not opened it yet ( in fact it's still in the bubble wrap ) and if you want I will leave it that way. Or I could open it and make sure everything is there. Let me know if you want it. If you want to do PayPal, I can do it either Tuesday night or Wednesday night and ship it out Thursday/Friday.
Yuri0352
Yuri0352
Thanks for the updated info. Yes, I'm willing to do PayPal. Send my your info and I'll send the funds. If the game is still unopened, I guess I would prefer that you ship it in that condition.
Steed
Steed
Will do tonight when I get home ( probably after 7 pm Eastern Time ).
Steed
Steed
Yuri0352
Yuri0352
I just sent $129.00 to you via PayPal.
Steed
Steed
Thanks. I'll check when I get home and send it tomorrow after work or before if I'm late and the PO is open.
Steed
Steed
All set. I will send it out tomorrow. We are getting an ice storm tomorrow but the PO is on the way to/from work, so it shouldn't be a problem. If there is a problem, I'll send it out Saturday.
Yuri0352
Yuri0352
Sounds great, thanks! No hurry, drive safe.
Steed
Steed
It's on it's way. I can put the tracking number here or email it, whichever you prefer.
Yuri0352
Yuri0352
Excellent, you can post it here, that's fine with me.
Thanks again.
Steed
Steed
Your welcome. 9505 8108 2631 2035 4725 39. I also insured it - just incase.
Yuri0352
Yuri0352
Thanks, I appreciate that.