Tom Morin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again. Hopefully last question. If the Germans are able to get a Russian Gun off the board before the Russian reinforcements arrive would that force the Russian to remove 1 counter from the arriving group?
    Tom Morin
    Tom Morin
    The SSR is not worded clearly, but it should be only German SW that count.
    SSlunt
    SSlunt
    I know that wrote designed the scenario but I think that decision is dumb. But I do not know what it is suppose to represent
    HI Tom sorry to bother you but I am playing Vic in VOTG 24 and I have a question about the exchange of German units that exit off the map. If the German units exit 1 squad and 1 Lmg before the Russians arrive, do both of the Russian groups have to remove two pieces or just one reinforcement groups with the Russian deciding

Thanks
    Tom Morin
    Tom Morin
    Hi Steve,

The removed units come from the Reinforcement Group whose entry area you exited from. The entry areas don't overlap, so removed units can't come from both groups, only one of them.

Have fun.

Tom
    Hi Tom, first, loving the CG. We are a little unsure about how the CX rule works. We assume that if CX, replace that with a TI (as they won't do anything this turn and CX would disappear anyway in MPh). If not CX, mark immediately with CX and then once movement starts, they lose CX, but must behave as when CX is just removed (i.e. no CX this turn), but then the CX won't be there for AFPh or CC. Is that right?
    Tom Morin
    Tom Morin
    Thanks for the compliment! We had fun developing the game.

The Combat Exhaustion rule.....triggered by the Wind Change DR....if it happens, anyone not CX is marked so, (meaning it will apply during PFPh, and during Mph they can't go CX); anyone that is already CX when this happens is marked TI, (meaning no Fire or Move) which comes off at end of the turn. It's a nasty penalty.
    Paul John
    Paul John
    Cool. That is what we thought. It will almost certainly be part of nearly every turn pretty soon as I can't imagine picking Idle as the British. Not with the ground I need to capture in the next two sessions. Maybe if the night goes exceptionally well..
    thank you Tom, i sent you the Mail. Sorry i don't now that i have to visit your site to see your answer.
    Hallo Tom,

I like to start a VotG SASL Campain. I will do this with VASL, SALSA and ASLAP. Please can you send the last Version of your Set of CG Rules for this? I will give you in Return same feedback, how it work for me, and what i think about Balance, fun and speed.

Best Reguards
    Rudi
    Tom Morin
    Tom Morin
    Hi Rudi,

Just need your email address.

Thanks.

Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…