Toby G.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
    I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The futures uncertain and the end is always near.
    Heya Toby - RE: Sorting by Chapter H .. I am starting on the labels I will share them with everyone when I am done. This way we don't duplicate work. Might take a little while though!

Happy New Year :) Rgds Jack
    Dear Toby:

The tournament invite really made my week. When I get up to speed, I will have to look you up for PBEM or VASL. Thanks for all of the encouragement.

Sincerely,
    David
    "It was about quality not quantity. Rep Whore. Yeah you know who you are. I've got 21 points. Blah, Blah, Blah."

Bite me, doughboy! :angry:
    It's supposed to be but PP uses any excuse to bash MMP so they rarely post anything anymore except Chas.
    Just changed it from HAL9000 (tech eye )to Sauron's Eye (evil eye).Wait,both are the same! DOH!! Happy Holidays
    Hi Toby,

I didn't get an e-mail, but then I've been travelling lately and if it ended up by some freak accident in the Spam bin, it'll have got zapped automatically. Just to remind you, the address is e_houghton at yahoo dot com...

Just got home from Africa yesterday... Thank God! Went out with the wife and kids to Segovia to eat roast piglet today to celebrate... yum! Take care and stay in touch Toby.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…