Blackcloud6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• "takes Glennbo to his knees (just where Glennbo was the last time I had seen him)"

snicker
    "Callousness has..."

But Obama is a Muslim, Communist, Marxist, Fascist, bed wetting, community organizer! :angry:
    Re: Well that did in fact get me thinking. Tater, you are talking about "helping your neighbors in the right way." Very interesting.

Ran out of rep, otherwise would have. You won't be seeing the scrote in that thread again (maybe he'll disappear in general, too!). It's like rubbing a cats face in its feces when it shits in the living room, only instead of feces hypocrisy. Well done.
    "Well that did in fact get me thinking. Tater, you are talking about "helping your neighbors in the right way." Very interesting..."

<Tater>Why do you hate America? :flag:</Tater>
    "If you were discussing "Glee" you would confirm some suspicions about you."

snicker
    "I am not defending Tayvon and I don't support Al and Jeesie race baiting, nor the kind you are doing either.

Zimmerman is the one..."

:clap:
    "Doggie has watched too many 1960s war movies and it has addled his brain. There must be a Gomer Pyle episode on loop in that boy's head."

snicker
    "So is there any substance to Romney or does he just parrot what is convenient?"

"That is easy: he is a good President that has done a best as could in a very contested environment with roadblocks thrown up by a recalcitrant opposition all when dealing with a **** sandwich handed to him by the complaint failures of the previous administration..."

:clap: I haven't read any further but I can guess what the RWers say. Nothing gets in the bubble. :rolleyes: Obama is the most radical, Communist, Muslim, Marxist, Kenyan ahole that has ever walked the planet! :angry:
    "Is it now? I guess I have to go interneting for you once again.

We have about the same debt now..."

:clap:
    "Do I have to do everything for you guys?..."

The RWers have been calling it a ponzi scheme since FOX News told them it is. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…