olli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Olli how are you keeping. I'll need to drop your kit back to you that you kindly leant me for Heroes. When are you back and what do you want to do about downtown Stalingrad?
    Hope you are getting some games in.
    All the best David.
    Olli,
    10.40 is fine with me. I've looked at scenario's and suggest the Marketplace at Wormhoudt. Been on my to-play for a long time.
    See you tomorrow,
    Hennie
    Sounds good to me. Let me know what time you'll arrive and I'll pick you up from the Schothorst train station.
    Any scenario you want to play?
    19/20th and 26/27th, thats the two weekends I am here not sure which days off at the moment tho. hope you are enjoying the tournies over there and got yourself some goodies.
    Hi Olli,
    I'll be travelling to the USA on April 8th for the Bitter Ender & ASL Open tournaments so I think April will be out for me. Do you already know which dates in May you've got available?
    Hennie
    Ollie, Larry bought the last packs that did not have the prisoner counters in them...we ran out. I can tell you this was not his fault. These were missing from the "factory" so to speak. You got one of the five unique packs. If you have two blank white half inch counters I can make you the prisoner counters. Please PM me if interested.
    I'll come over to yours and pick it up and fit in a visit to see Dave at the same time. Let me know when you are heading home on leave.

Cheers

Paul
    Ahh, that makes sense. Trisha said she thought she saw a car pull up and then drive off. Never heard a thing..oops... Ok see you next time home. I can drive over, if you like.

Cheers

Paul
    Hi Olli,

The MM09 pack (Partisan Pack) had 6 gate counters, one 9-1 counter and one 9-2 prisoner counter. The prisoner counters are wounded on one side.

Dan

PS sorry for the delay in answering your message.
    joshua_kun I've already been way outbid on that module though. Oh well. I'll get it when MMP decides to reprint it again sometime this century.
    Olli,
    I just checked in on the forums for the first time this year :) Tomorrow isn't possible. I think I can make Feb 12. I'll put it in my calender and we can work it out once the day gets closer.
    Olli, i wish you and your loved ones also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!! Stavelot playtest sounds interesting...Who is working on it ? Is it a HASL ? 42 Euros for a Liter bottle....that is a damn good price i suppose...
    Some issues with the central heating installers?

Just took delivery of a 'manly' amount of ASL material today. Geek heaven ;-)
    Can't argue with generosity like that :) Thank you! Any luck with access to the loft this time home? ;-)

Cheers

Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…