E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am actually curious about the answer but I'm not going to make a huge deal about it. He'll probably refer top me as troll for asking or something like that. It's an easy way to avoid a question.
    This recent bout does look like some kind of weird flailing. It does remind me that although life is a fun, bright and happy place for me it isn't that way for everyone. A lot of people live dark and miserable lives. I count my blessing that I'm not one of them.
    He may have everyone on ignore.

I can't eat 50 eggs but when I got to the cafe this morning I fried one of these amazing farm eggs I've been getting from a local woman. Melted a little cheddar and plopped it on top of some of my toasted bread. Then took one of the peppers Peng and I dried and chopped it and topped the whole deal with the pepper. Between the heat and the beauty it would make you cry it was so good. Peng hates eggs so he didn't appreciate it when he arrived. The yoke dripping down my chin only delivered love to me.
    I will just ignore that Dorosh is sitting there staring at his PC and wishing he could say I am stalking him...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…