Sand Bar Bill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I usually watch Jon Stewart for my news. If I want to go deep into the issue, I go to the Colbert Report. But I usually am not allowed to stay up that late."

snicker
    "I'm sorry, I am a little hard of hearing... did someone say that the whores on christmas are having an orgy again?"

snicker
    "God is a great politician... he gets credit for all the good stuff and apologists/rationalizers for the bad stuff."

snicker
    "To change subjects and relying on your expertise as a solid southerner who posseses a sense of history, where do you think the debt bill should be signed? The courthouse at Appomattox?"

snicker
    "It was called Obama-Nation. He was not allowed to leave Denver International until he agreed to purchase health care insurance."

snicker
    "On the positive side, Obama could not do any worse next time. Unless his pants fall down like some old guy dancing in a wedding on America's Funniest Videos."

snicker
    "I always think of God as a Republican. He is old, white, has lots of property and believes in the death penalty. Meanwhile, Satan lives in a crappy basement with a furnace that won't shut off and only gets his way through fraud and duplicity. He must be a Democrat."

snicker
    "That is definitely something I considered when I posted and my avatar would have to agree!"

snicker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…