olli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• set up sent. 'Village of the Damned' from 'Few Returned'. Snow, 336 italians and waliking wounded, what more could a defender ask for........
    Yes, let's go for it. Nothing too large or complex. I'll have look and get back to you. Drop me private message with you e-mail address.

Cheers

Paul
    Damn, that doesn't sound too good. Back problems can be very difficult to put right. Let's hope the hospital can solve it.
    I'll also try and get in touch with Hamish too. If you guys want to stay overnight inhale a spare bedroom and a futon in the dining room so that would be no problem as well.
    Good tomhear Olli. Now it's quietening down we can use the cafe of an evening sunspace (and decent coffee) is no problem.
    Paul not been able to get up there, looks like a trip to the UK hospital is now in order :-((
    Any luck with the loft search Olli? More importantly what's the prognosis on your back injury?
    Olli, now that you are back home don't forget about our MM98 discussion ;-) Back injuries can be tricky, didn't you have an operation some years ago? Or am I getting mixed up... (not unusual these days, the gaps between my 'Senior moments' is definitely on the decrease...
    I saw the report on the news this evening. Awful news.

Ian was a true gent, and a damn fine ASL player. Tournies will never feel quite same from now on. My thoughts are with his family.

P
    Good news! Let me know, and of course...how much....

The New LFT pack is extremely well done BTW. Dave B. is coming round on Sunday for game. Back to Berlin for another scenario from Tyrant's lair.

Cheers

Paul
    Olli,

Shot in the dark here, but as you are a prolific 'Multi copy' ASL'er I wondered if you had more than one copy of the MM axis minors pack?

Cheers
    Paul
    Sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.
    Stayed at the Hotel Beatrix (second time) I was there for the mobilisation of a seismic survey project (three vessels).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…