Psycho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, good to see you're still kik'n butt 'round here. So what do you think of LSU this year? Man I was really hoping they would pull out a win against Auburn!! My boys are lookin good, but playing with nowhere to go is always interesting. Anyhow, take care bud, see ya 'round. Oh, by the way, FIGHT ON!
    Thanks for the rep dude but you are the one that makes this forum fun, which is why you already have the most rep. The fact that you are a rep whore has nothing to do with it. LOL
    Funny how many jump on "The Doctor's" side without even considering that he has a financial stake in the issue. Just like Dr. Shaw does and Gov. Perry has a political motivation.
    "You do know you'll probably get banned?"

Maybe, but I'd be surprised if even Cherper would side with that bigoted POS ;) Tater may be a protected member, but I doubt he is...
    from 2 freaking months ago? How the hell am I supposed to remember that?
    You just outlined a significant proportion of my ignore list, so I shall probably be safe from annoyance.

But you're right. ;)
    Oh, it's 5389. I figured out the comments thing, but I never knew the total was there.
    Well, then he just seems one. Really pisses me off when a contributing member gets banned while a hysterical analfabet with an MMP chip on his shoulder gets ... Scott free. Get it? Scott free?
    Don't know. The thing under my name says 2600. I don't know any more than that.
    I think like Sith Lords and apprentices, you don't get one without the other. Without Don giving credence to the conservative movement, the clown ratio would be much lower around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…