Dr Zaius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• "The bulldog. They eat a lot, sleep a lot, are expensive to maintain, stubborn, and contribute to global warming. Nevertheless, they are lovable."

snicker
    Don,
    I don't use Paypal, but send me a 'snail mail' address and I'll send you some money to help out with an ASL forums.....
    Hi Don,first thanks for the site,I have a lot of fun here. I was wondering about EVE online. It looks like an interesting game and several times now I have backed out of starting an account. If you don't mind I would like to ask you a couple questions. Is it a fun game if you remain an individual and don't join a corp? Is it a difficult game to learn? How would it be to play for someone with almost no MMO or online gaming experience? My online gaming experience was the old 2am game Chain of Command. It was easy as heck to learn and simple to play. Would I be getting in over my head trying this as my first MMO experience. I know you said something like the game is much more rewarding if you join a corporation, but I'm just not sure that type of game is for me. Perhaps I should just re-install Homeworld and be happy :)

Thanks now for any help you can give me. And don't worry about taking a while to get back to me if you can, because I'm in no hurry. Take care buddy and God bless.
    Thanks for the input. I'm still considering it though. Gonna wait till summer when I get my computer onto a faster connection before deciding.
    Hey Don, I'm debating on whether or not to download Steam onto my computer. I already have Impulse. I am Steam's website right now and was wondering if Steam is necessary if I can just purchase the games off of the website. Can you tell me the pro's and con's of Steam?
    I only have xbox aswell but plan on getting PS3 soon because it has some epic exclusives. And yah theres not enough going on in the console area.
    "Yeah, this huge new government program is going to drive down costs and put more money in your pocket. Now, does anyone here need a bridge?"

Ha! That made me laugh. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…