Scott Tortorice

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Come to think about it, the version before last Adobe kept crashing on me all the time. I think it was a buggy release. Maybe you have yet to upgrade from that version?
    Really?! It's been crashing on me constantly and just now I can't even watch youtube despite having watched it up until about an hour ago. I might need an update though but it's still frustrating.
    An indie RPG game I came across. I tried playing it once but it's so slow I had to put it down. It's not bad or anything but it's very thematic and one I need to work myself into the mood to play. I thought you'd like to check it out. You can find it on their website and steam. Here is a brief gameplay video.
    I'll give you a call sooner or later so we can catch up. Just trying to figure out what I'm doing.
    Hey Scott,

Sorry take so long to answer. I've got finals going on and haven't taken the time to go through the mini's websites I have. I'll get back to you sometime thrusday or this weekend.
    That game looks great! I've got to take a look at it! It doesn't remind me of SC as much as it does of some classic turn-based wargames. Thanks!
    Iron Grip Marauders - A free turn-based strategy game on Steam. Haven't played it but was checking it out. Watching the gameplay video... it reminds me of the first Starcraft game.
    Since you've been listening to a lot of instrumental music lately (the Adult Swim thread you made is a good indication), I figured you'd like to see a playlist I've been putting together on youtube title "Easy Listening." It's about 8 1/2hrs. of play if you listen straight through with a number of repeating artists but the overall sound is pretty good imho. Anyways, hope you like it.
    That's great! I belong to two: Phi Sigma Alpha, the national Poli Sci org, and Pi Gamma Mu, the international Social Science org. Besides hanging the certificates up, I never did much with either. LOL! Still, looks good on a resume. :)

Nice! And yeah it does. I was hoping to get in one more semester but family financial issues created a roadblock because every spring they have a conference here in Nor Cal where you can get peer reviewed on a paper you wrote.

I tell ya, I don't miss those papers! I had one professor of history - Blackmun was his name - that required one history paper every month!

Wow! I have a teacher that nearly requires over 100 pages read a week. Almost impossible to do alongside French!
    Stay on top of them! You know what happened to me? When I went to inquire where my graduation paperwork was, they told me I had insufficient credits to graduate - this after 4 years! I was dumbfounded! When I requested a copy of my transcript, it turned out that the university had dropped my freshman records from my file! After challenging them - and showing them my correct transcript from my first year - they admitted their mistake. What a fiasco that almost was!

I plan too! And yeeish! That's no good! (Though it's not the first time I've heard of schools in a snafu position before.)
    " I also joined the history Phi Alpha Theta which is some countrywide organization for history majors in undergrad and grad schools so that's pretty cool."

That's great! I belong to two: Phi Sigma Alpha, the national Poli Sci org, and Pi Gamma Mu, the international Social Science org. Besides hanging the certificates up, I never did much with either. LOL! Still, looks good on a resume. :)
    "French is getting to the difficult phase now and I have 3 papers due within the month totally to about 24 or so pages and all are research papers so I'm not particularly excited about that lol."

I tell ya, I don't miss those papers! I had one professor of history - Blackmun was his name - that required one history paper every month!

"Only one more semester to go hopefully but I need the college to send me my graduation paperwork which they have yet to do afaik."

Stay on top of them! You know what happened to me? When I went to inquire where my graduation paperwork was, they told me I had insufficient credits to graduate - this after 4 years! I was dumbfounded! When I requested a copy of my transcript, it turned out that the university had dropped my freshman records from my file! After challenging them - and showing them my correct transcript from my first year - they admitted their mistake. What a fiasco that almost was!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…