H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi John,

Let me get up to speed here... it may take me awhile (weeks perhaps). But you are number one on the dance card.

Cheers!

Leto
    Just saw you ordered CMSF. Any interest in playing a PBEM when you get it? If so feel free to send any set up you want to jcostello860@comcast.net. That's my real email address too. If you're interested drop me an email.

Peace out,
    John
    Damn... 53 visits to my webpage and only one obsequious message of praise to bolster my failing ego...

I think I'm going to have start posting pr0n on this page o mine or something... I need more traffic and more people telling me how ever so clever and good I am...

Cheers!

Leto
    Leto is an all-around swell dude and is also probably the best poster in the entire world. He uses the word "fretty" a lot in his posts, which makes me laugh and laugh. Also, he gave me a new clickie once, and if his word is to be trusted (which it's not), he tried to give me a second one once.
    Leto is a really swell guy. If you are looking at his user page, you must think he is a righteous dude too.

Feel free to provide me with glorious praise about how good I am. Really. I am that insecure. Please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…