synicbast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "After a long and exhausting search through the archives we have found footage of Blinky in the wild, attempting to use winter camo:"

snicker
    We shall see you then in 2013, we will get in our playing of Coke Hill, while drinking something that is clearly stronger the Coke.
    Hey Pete,

I will be at ASLOK this year, FYI. Maybe we can hook up for a game.

Hope to see you there.

B-
    Hi Pete,

Good to see you around. If you are available (around late afternoon, early evening) Saturday, I'd be very keen to resume with our Journal scenario.

Am just about to play ASLSK vs Mike Wattie....... :)

John.
    Hi Pete,

VASL crashed right at the end of our session. Too bad; wanted to wish Kirsty get better, and say what a fun session it was. You're still very much the latw hero........

John.
    Hi Pete,

Going by the amount of ASL stuff you're getting, I think its safe to say that you are once again......

...... a "collector" :)

If you need any help actually playing some of it...let me know.

John.
    Hi Pete,

J8 arrived today. USD $15 for the mag; $10.40 for the shipping :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

A good looking journal, and for the $$$, it better be!!! (sigh)

John.
    Hi Pete,

I saw the boxes that I used for the ASLSK counters for sale today. They are NTD$30 apiece (roughly $1 US). If you get stuck finding something suitable, let me know. I'll try and help you out. The larger boxes that I used for BV(3rd) are NTD $60 each.

No idea on postage rates to Aussie at this stage. Will need to do some research there.....

John.
    Hi Pete,

I just sent an email to your gmail (synicbast) in regards to SK organisation (photos of low quality included).

Hope this helps.....

John.
    HI Pete,

DB3 (and WO 2010 scenarios) arrived today!! Looks good. Great to finally have this module.

I have already noticed 2 errors however (I'm good at this - I've offered my services as a proofer, but MMP not interested; their loss). The (Alm colour) M3A1 SC have the same id letter, as do a couple of the trucks.

The scenarios seem to have a lot of upgrades (I'm going from memory; all my scenario cards are gone). One that stands out is the addition of 8 wire counters to ASL-49 "Piercing the Peel".

John.
    Hi Pete,

I'm currently on holiday!!! So, have lots of spare time for next 2 weeks. Played Aaron yesterday (broke his 10 game win streak, he tells me!! Not difficult when you pass EVERY MC......)

Give me a yell if you have time..

John.
    Hi Pete,

Haven't heard much from you as of late; how are you going? Any time these days for some PBeM VASL (or better still, some live VASL. My girlfriend (Kim) is very sympathetic to my interests outside her; so long as they don't involve other women.... so my ASL time is quite safe!!)

John.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…