kdalton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "SK1 is worth it for the 9-1 Ami Lt. Dalton alone."

I have a feeling these counters suffer KIAs alot in Calgary. :)
    You guys held this news back waiting for Portal to be banned, didn't you? :devious:
    thanks, depress me even more why don't you:>)

You guys keep your heads up. I have been trying to not to complain as much

Peace

Roger
    Thanks. I would hate to offend anyone at MMP... except Chas. What a loser! :D
    Why don't ya'll just hire Orifice? He has all the answers and could make ya'll tons of money! :rolleyes:
    Sir, I would like to say thank you for the time you took in doing the 2 halfsquads interview. I enjoyed it immensely. It was very enlightening on the view by MMP toward ASL. I purchased SL at Toys R' Us in 1978, and have waited patiently for every evolution of the game.As you did all those years ago,I would like to offer my assistance in whatever way you may deem me qualified.I am not a technical person,but I do have time. I am disabled, and run a small business doing bead and quill decoration for Native American Dance outfits. Moccasins, pipebags, porcupine quill work decorated items for dance outfits... But should you need someone that can read and write, play ASL, play more ASL, I would like to offer my services. Lastly, I want to thank you for the work you do with the youth.It is probably a thankless job outside of the satisfaction you get from the youth that react,but know that you are appreciated much. Take care and God bless, prymus
    Thanks for putting up with the guff from the ASL crowd. I know it's frustrating at times, but they do support MMP's work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…