B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brian

Your email address is bouncing back my mails when im trying to reply. Ive tried 3 times and i get the same bounce. Are you aware of any problem or do you have an alternative email addy?
    "thks for the suggestion but unfortunatly I don't have ACOW--only the t3 version"...

LOL, I can think of ONE WAY to fix that minor difficulty...

While ACOW is still selling for an absurd price, I don't know why, eh? Especially after the next patch, if you get my drift...

If the next set of fixes doesn't eff up the 'old games', including those still 'in play', well, mailing a disk costs about 'dick', but you'ld have to vollunteer to go as far with it as possible (not drop out without warning, agreements with the other team players), eh?
    Possibly you might be interested in taking over the French in the MultiPlayer (acow version) of McBride's "The Great War" then, eh?

I'm not so sure I'm really interested in anything ACOW-based anymore, LOL!
    Brian

Hi, thanks for your message. I'll bo ok for a Weserubung after the Easter holidays if you're still up for it?
    Heya, Brian......

While I've no idea what good this will do you, Wanna play with me and my friends, too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…