BitterPill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't take offense. I took it as a joke. Wife and I drove to San Jose back in 1994 for Origins. That's a loooooooooooooooong drive. Got a friend in SD by the name of Doug Hecker. If we ever do come out there I'm sure I can come see you. My wife would like the alone time with Doug. :pIMP:
    You are welcome, Aiabx,

I like your arguments. Unlikely as this may sound, if you ever do catch me making a cogent argument, I'd appreciate some rep in return.

Sadly, vanity is another of my many personal failings.
    Thanks for the rep. In truth, I have no real hope of convincing the evolution deniers. I would like to think that I can convince some of the audience who don't really know the arguments and may be hearing them for the first time.
    Hey no problemo for the suggestions. Always fun to discuss books. And yeah the last is definitely a good read. Not to deep either :)
    Thanx for the rep points...you realize though that on this issue (among many others) I'm going to your side kicking and screaming.....

Oh well, at least we're having REASONABLE debate...

Mark DV
    Ada, MI
    Thanks for the rep man, I agree with your political views 90% of the time and even when I don't you always make a strong case.
    You've SEEN them? You've seen RDShakespeare? Well, you've just moved up 1, now 2 notches in my book.
    They are going to be in Ann Arbor (or A squared) late June this year, but alas....money, gas, time, kids, sanity etc prevent my attendance. With my lottery winnings.....

Mark DV
    Ada, MI
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…