M.Koch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Michael, A question about J215 Expendable Allies German Mark IV tank depicted on the scenario card. The scenario card labels it as a IVJ. The mg armament does not have the AA which in order to be a IVJ it should have. Or is it supposed to be a Mark IVH?
    M.Koch
    M.Koch
    Hi David. As per original design these are Pz IVJ... with AAMG.
    Hallo Michael,

Anfang Dezember bin ich zwei Wochen in Hamburg. Für das Wochenende bzw. für en Samstag suche ich eine Spielgelegenheit für ASL. Kennst du jemanden in HH, den ich ansprechen könnte?

Viele grüße aus Aachen
    Elmo
    M.Koch
    M.Koch
    Hi Elmo,

Leider nein. Es gab mal ein paar Leute in HH, aber von denen hab ich schon seit Jahren nichts mehr gehört.
    Vielleicht solltest Du in der Rubrik Opponents Wanted mal fragen... manch mal ergibt sich da was.

PS: Ich habe jüngst angefangen Nils Lux ASL näher zu bringen... Ihr kennt Euch?

Gruß,
    Michael
    Attenzionen
    Attenzionen
    Ja vom Forum. Ich glaube er wohnt in Wuppertal. Bin gespannt, ob wir uns mal ftf kennenlernen.
    Hi Michael.

I hope you won't mind if I use your nice words posted about Uwe along with the photograph you linked to my 'In Memoriam' section for my forthcoming tournament in the UK in November.

Please confirm as I will not do so without permission.

Also, may I ask if you know Uwe's birth date and date of death so I can add such detail?

Grateful for your response in advance.

Best wishes.

Martin
    M.Koch
    M.Koch
    Hi Martin. Please feel free to use the picture. Unfortunately i don't know the dates you are asking for, sorry. Thanks to you for honoring Uwe. Regards, Michael.
    Hey Michael, firstly whishing you and yours a Merry Xmas and a Happy NewYear! just played a Stavelot Playtest with hennie yesterday! Nice map etc! also found a shop selling that really good Caol Ila 61% on saturday up here in holland 42 euros a bottle ( 1ltr) so bought 6 as you cannot get it in the UK now....
    Just a recommendation, for you. If you can gay a bottle of Talisker, 57 degrees north buy it, it is as good if not better than the Caol Ila that I gave you at Arnhem!! I kid you not!!!!
    hoping to make it there for sure, but will bring a better bottle there......
    you are more than welcome, was good to meet you this weekend, maybe have to start and ASL whisky tasting mini at the tournaments???
    Hello Mickaël,
    No problem but do you know that "Françoise" is a girl first name ?
    I'll try to go to Grenadier. Do you know when Christian will give the list of scenario ?
    A+
    Hier ein Thread zu WP NMC
    http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=69359
    posts #4 bis 6 bringen die klärung und C6.8
    Der TEM zählt nicht auf den To Hit
    Der TEM modifiziert den NMC.

DAs heißt: meistens würfelt der Schütze nur gegen die Depletion von 6 - dank der generösen TH# (Range 4 : TH#6)

Hab was zu AP44 geposted, weil ROAR 1-5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…